Chapter 061 - 063

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Tyrant's Vase

Shaoyin lightly shaved his forehead: "Do you know how expensive an egg is? Eat it quickly."

You can't eat eggs every day, she only eats one for him every two or three days.

She herself was even more reluctant to eat.

Pei Jiufeng knew in his heart that he wanted to say "If you don't eat, I won't eat either", but his throat seemed to be stuffed with cotton, and he couldn't make a sound.

He can't say it, it means he has surrendered to the demon, he admits that he has been tricked, and he has a feeling of dependence on Wang Dachun.

After rolling his throat a few times, he finally hardened his heart, without saying a word, and reached out to take the bowl of pimple soup.

The fingertips touched the back of her hand like a icy tuft, making his hand shaking the bowl.

She was just burning the fire, and she was still holding a bowl of hot pimple soup in her hand.

Holding the pimple soup, scooping it with a small spoon, swallowing bite by bite.

She sat on the edge of the bed again, staring at him eating. He has gotten used to it, and he no longer feels like sitting on pins and needles, just look at her.

However, the rest of the light couldn't help but fall on her arm on the side of the bed. Her clothes were short, with a large section of her wrist exposed. She was thin and thin, and her skin was covered with scars, criss-crossed and countless.

No wonder her hands are so cold.

It is now approaching late autumn, but she is wearing a short single.

After drinking the pimple soup, the poached egg is left at the bottom of the bowl. Pei Jiufeng has developed a habit of eating the best food last.

He forcibly resisted the disgraceful act of licking his lips, tightened his lips, scooped up the round and beautiful poached egg with a small spoon, moved to his mouth, opened his mouth and bit out half of it in one bite!

delicious! Tender! slip!

The taste buds are fully soothed, and there is a feeling of satisfaction.

Pei Jiufeng no longer laughs at himself, he now thinks that any food is precious and delicious. Chew well, then swallow, open his mouth wide, and eat the other half.

A bowl of hot pimple soup was next to my stomach, my stomach was filled, and there was an unspeakable feeling of fullness.

Pei Jiufeng felt happy and satisfied again.

He is very satisfied now. It is great to have food and drink when someone is watching him by the side.

But Wang Dachun must not feel good.

"You can buy a cotton-padded coat with silver." When he handed her the empty bowl, he looked up at her and said.

Shaoyin took the bowl, stood up from the bed, and said indifferently, "What do you do with that money? It's not easy to work if you dress thickly."

While talking, he walked out with an empty bowl.

Pei Jiufeng was anxious for a while, and said to her back: "Don't be reluctant to spend money! You don't need to spend other money, you must buy cotton-padded clothes!"

For example, the facial grease for skin care can be wiped on the face and hands to prevent chapped, he did not mention it.

She couldn't bear to eat a mouthful of white noodles, she couldn't be willing to spend money on this.