Chapter 013 - 015

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Queen

Shaoyin didn't know this, and stayed in Jianing Palace every day.

The cause of the disease has not been determined, the imperial doctor dare not prescribe the medicine, she can only carry it.

This poison is very disgusting, and it doesn't give people a joy.

"Let you eat! It's uncomfortable!" Huihui said angrily, "You can stab him with a single knife! What do you keep him for? If you die, die, let's have a good time!"

Shaoyin was lying on the kang with a thin blanket on her legs and a soft pillow behind her back. At this moment, her head was slightly raised, her eyes were closed, her lips were extremely light, and she looked haggard and fragile.

"Does you love me so much? Can't bear to suffer a little bit?" she quipped.

The gray paused: "Who cares about you?"

But it has always been slurred, said this sentence, and no more.

The corners of Shao Yin's lips raised.

The summer heat gradually faded, and autumn shadows gradually appeared.

After Shaoyin was ill for half a month, and the imperial physician never found out the result, King Qin took the faithful master of Qingtai Temple into the palace.

When Luo Xuanmo was in a coma three years ago, King Qin took the Master Shanxin to give him a pulse.

This time I knew that Shaoyin was ill, and Xier said it.

The horror story of the father and the queen poisoning the mother's queen, Xier can't think of it anyway. He saw that his mother was unwell day by day, and the imperial doctors had no choice but to feel anxious, so they turned to Uncle Qin for help.

On the day King Qin entered the palace, there was a patter of rain, and he and the monk walked in the rain.

The straw sandals worn by the Good Faith Master had long been soaked by rain, and he didn't realize it, and followed King Qin into the hall.

"If the poor monk had expected it to be true, the donor should have been poisoned by the'rosemary'." Fingers were placed on Shaoyin's wrist, and after holding his breath for a long while, the Master of Faithfulness came to a conclusion.

He began to explain the raw materials from which the poison was made, how it was made, the symptoms and pulse conditions after the poisoning.

Then, he took out a small porcelain bottle and said: "There are three detoxification pills here. The donor takes one pill a day, and the toxins in the body can be detoxified after three days."

Shaoyin was surprised.

"Can it really get rid of the poison in my mother's body?" Without waiting for Shaoyin to speak, Xi'er, who was standing by the side, stepped forward with excitement, carefully holding the antidote in both hands, raising her big bright eyes, and looking at Master Faithful with hope.

The Faithful Master is a very kind monk, and he smiled a little when he heard the words: "This is the thing left by the poor monk's master, which can solve 9,990 poisons. Unfortunately, rosemary is among them."

Huh!

Shao Yin thought to herself, as soon as Master Shanxin said these words, she immediately became tall and tall.

"Thank you, Master." She half-sit up, bowing her head in half courtesy to him.

The philanthropist avoided it, chanted the Buddha's name, and said, "You don't have to be polite to the donor. I owe this donor three favors, but he asked me to come here."