Chapter 239 - 241

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

My sister-in-law

Tingxuetang was lonely and lonely, but Yixinyuan, which was separated by several courtyards, gradually recovered its lively atmosphere.

Without Lord Hou's daily arguing, people are much more relaxed when they see it, and they dare to talk and laugh.

Shaoyin nestled in a warm room. Although she was still sick, she was delicious and not sick. Even when Qin Jinye was ill, she took advantage of Xiaoxue to hold a snow feast.

Han'er wanted to stop him, but Shaoyin didn't listen to him.

He was young, and what he wanted to do was not persuasive at all. In addition, I was an adult at heart, unable to do things like rolling, howling and crying, so I had to rely on her.

In the pavilion in the garden, surrounded by brocade to block the cold wind, I used a warm pot to blanch venison and green vegetables.

"You eat, I'll watch." Shao Yin smiled and said to the ladies present.

She is not healthy enough to eat these, so she can taste two bites at most.

"Although I can't eat it, but seeing you like it, I am happy too." She smiled softly.

She just loves fun!

The ladies present pity, and the atmosphere is active. They praised the freshness of venison, praised the well-maintained garden, missed the flower banquet she held in autumn, and dreamed of the flower banquet after spring.

The atmosphere is very lively.

Shaoyin sank into the soft and warm fur, with a slight smile on her face, listening to the people talking.

The fur was sent by He Zhiyan.

Venison too.

He was far away in Shu, and his identity was inconvenient, and he could not get the news from Beijing in time. Last time I sent a few cars of Shujin, and learned that she was still alive, I quickly sent some copybooks for Han'er to copy.

After the copybook, there was no news from him for a while. In the winter, people sent a batch of fine furs and some venison.

No one knew whether it was him or Huihui told her specifically, only then did Shaoyin know that everyone in the house thought it was a filial piety from Zhuangzi.

This snow feast also invited the ladies from the Xu family.

Set up another table, and in the adjacent pavilion, the ladies of various families drank and played, laughing and laughing, so happy.

Only Xu Yaoyue was a bit lonely on her face.

She shouldn't have come. She and Qin Jinye said nothing, they did not commit an irreparable thing. But to say something, it is not impossible to pull the tail.

But she came anyway.

In the post under Shaoyin, it was not said that no one was allowed to come, so she had to get in the car, and it was not easy for everyone to drive her off. It's just that when she arrived at Wu'anhou's Mansion, the sisters watched her. Where she goes, someone will always follow, lest she do embarrassing things and hurt everyone.

Xu Yaoyue was bitter in her heart, and she was still in a somewhat indescribable mood, and was able to meet the person she was thinking by chance.

However, being surrounded in the middle, there are people following everywhere, so there is no hope.