Chapter 132 - 134 | Arc 8

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Ex Wife

Worrying that the main brain made a mistake, which led to the passing. Although this probability is very low, the mission of flying to this level can actually be passed, and I am full of uncertainty.

After waiting for a while, there is no change in the grades, and I know that the judgment is correct. This time I really passed.

"Could it be that he still died in the hands of a violent man in the end?"

"Are you still married to a domestic violence man?"

"Although the process has changed, is it considered to have retired from the male lead?"

Huihui whispered, took the script, and opened it casually: "But the emotional line of the hero and the hero has changed--"

The sound stopped abruptly.

Silence. Sustained silence. After accumulating to a certain level, it suddenly said: "I X!"

Listening to it turned into an angry tone, Shao Yin accidentally took the script and opened it to read it. At this glance, his brows were raised slightly and he laughed.

I see.

The male and female masters finally came together.

In the seventh year after Tang Jiuyin's death, the 35-year-old Chu Xiuyu completely became an iceberg, without friends, without socializing, without a smile on his face, immersed in work every day.

Grandpa Chu couldn't see it, and he was getting older and his health started to be bad. He couldn't worry about his grandson, fearing that he would die alone, so he forced him to get married. With this challenge, I picked the heroine.

The heroine should have married him a long time ago, but because of being mixed by Shao Yin, her plot line and emotional line have changed. She made a boyfriend of a scumbag, and after being cheated, she worked hard for her career and became a beautiful, smart, and capable person.

Grandpa Chu took her tenacity and ability to match her with his grandson, and it succeeded.

It has been seven years, how unforgettable feelings will be washed away by time. And the power of the plot cannot be resisted. After getting acquainted, no matter what the heroine does, Chu Xiuyu can easily develop a good impression of her, and gradually let go of the past, stay with her, and start a new life.

Huihui was a little unhappy.

This kind of unhappiness can't be said-let Chu Xiuyu remember Tang Jiuyin forever, not being with the heroine, or with any woman, it would be too selfish!

Because of this unspeakable upset, it has a particularly bad mood, and even getting a "pass" grade cannot be saved.

Muttered in a low voice, unhappy.

Shaoyin ignored it, flipping through the script slowly, looking at the ending of Tang's father and Tang's mother and Meng Cichuan.

She jumped off the building with Cheng Ming in his arms. Cheng Ming died on the spot. She also died soon. Both parties were victims. This caused the Tang family and the Cheng family to not occupy the commanding heights.

There was surveillance in the community, but the reason for the two falling from the building was not photographed. In the end, the incident was characterized as a couple who fell off the building accidentally after a quarrel.

The Cheng family accused the Tang family: "Why is your daughter arguing with my son? How dare to do it with him! Killing my son, I will never end with you!"