Chapter 029 - 031

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The villain's sister

In fact, the situation of the two brothers and sisters is not too bad.

First of all, there is a base deposit of 400,000 yuan, so don't panic if something happens.

Secondly, the two brothers and sisters have no major expenses for the time being, both of them are children, and there is nothing to buy a house, find a partner, or socialize.

Then Ji Mo is smart and capable. He always thinks of ways to make money. The money he makes every month is enough for two people to live, and there is a little more left.

In other words, the deposits of the two are more than 400,000, and there is still a small amount.

When it comes to improving the living conditions of the two, it is actually improving Ji Mo's living conditions. Because the living standard of the little girl is very good, it is no different from when mom and dad were.

It was Ji Mo who was reluctant to treat himself well, and the food, clothing, and use were all very low-cost.

If you want him to be willing to eat well and dress well, he will not be willing to eat and dress well, unless the family has a lot of money and there are too many to spend.

"Can I buy a lottery ticket and win a prize?" Shaoyin asked Huihui.

Huihui: "...you're so showy."

What devil is this? Want to make a fortune with your fingers?

"Because I have your golden finger!" Shaoyin said with a smile, "Well, then if you feel bad, I don't want more. Can I get half a million?"

Huihui's forehead question mark: "Isn't fifty thousand more?! Many people earn fifty thousand a year?! Did your brother earn fifty thousand after three years of hard work?!"

Shao Yin said unhurriedly: "You count this with me? Do you know this is a world where there is a boss? The boss spent more than 20 million on a necklace for the female protagonist, and he is willing to spend two million. The son-in-law bet, I asked you for a lottery ticket of 50,000 yuan, you told me a lot?"

Huihui was a little bit embarrassed when she listened to her calm voice.

"Okay, okay, here you are."

Shaoyin went to buy a lottery ticket and scraped out fifty thousand yuan.

How to spend this money on Ji Mo is another question.

If you give the money directly to him, he will definitely save it and save it as a whole, with no dime left.

But if only a part of it is given to him, it is also necessary to explain the origin of the money.

But this is not a problem.

I have all the money, how can I spend it?

Shaoyin blew the air-conditioning in the mall for a whole afternoon, and strolled around the men's clothing area. After the summer vacation, Ji Mo is about to go to college, and he will buy some decent clothes for him.

"It's not about raising grandchildren!" Hui Hui was overjoyed.

"Fun!" Shaoyin scolded with a smile, endless.

Towards the evening, Shaoyin strolled back home.

Before Ji Mo came back, Shaoyin looked through the refrigerator and ordered dishes.