Chapter 318 - 320

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Girlfriend/Bestie

Single-minded career? The smile on Qi Monian's face narrowed slightly.

Does she really think so, or is she an excuse for rejecting him?

His mind turned, but his face did not show up, his expression was gentle and contained a hint of guilt: "I was abrupt."

Li Xue didn't believe that he was really as personable as he showed.

"Nothing." She lowered her eyes and said, looking at the food on the plate, flashing through the scene just now, she lost the slightest appetite.

Even though she mustered up the courage to fight him, not afraid of him, and dared to refuse him, but she also lost the interest in having a meal with him.

But she also concealed it well, she didn't show any signs, just looked a little uncomfortable.

Qi Monian didn’t notice it, so he picked up the tableware in his spare time, and naturally continued to eat, as if the incident had just been revealed. His tone was full of admiration and admiration: “I rarely hear such words from women. You make me feel admired. ."

of course. Because a considerable part of women live in the hypocrisy of "girls don't have to work so hard", "it's just fine to find a good husband in the future", and "a good job is worse than a good marriage".

Didn't even Qi Monian say the same thing to her before? He was "surprised" now.

hypocritical!

Li Xue didn't feel happy at all of Qi Monian's praise, but sneered at it instead. But, the mouth said: "It's nothing, just a little bit of ambition that makes people laugh. It's fine if you don't laugh at me."

"How come? People who have ideals, aspirations, and are willing to work hard are respected at all times!" Qi Monian said with a serious face.

He is pursuing her now, to gain her favor, of course he won't say anything horrible. Whatever sounds nice, just say something.

He affirmed her philosophy, praised her aspirations, and said many things that catered to her.

Finally, Cai Zhuangruo said unintentionally: "But it's too hard. You are so good, you deserve the best things in the world."

What this said!

Li Xue almost couldn't hold back, and wanted to splash him with a drink.

Of course she knows that she is worth it!

But if she doesn't work hard and struggle, how can she have it? Will those good things fall from the sky?

As if seeing her unbelief, Qi Monian's throat rolled, and his expression was a little emotional, as if he didn't dare to say, shouldn't say, but couldn't help but said, looking at her affectionately: "I can't wait to give everything up. Don't let you suffer a little bit."

here we go again.

Corrupted her will with sweet words, and then waited until she was corroded, wasting time, was no longer youthful, healthy, and powerful, missed the best opportunity to become a person who did nothing, whether he wanted to love or not, it all depends on him In a word, she will have no confidence and qualifications to argue.

Others would not blame him for being immoral, they would only say that she was not satisfied, and that she had been pampered by him for so long, which was already a blessing from her previous life. I would also say that a person like her was not good enough for him, but he was nostalgic and loved her for so long.