Chapter 312 - 314

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Girlfriend/Bestie

On the other end of the phone, Shao Yin couldn't help laughing, and said the matter again in a soft voice.

In her narration, it was not that she took the initiative to send emails to "extort" Qi Monian. It was Qi Monian who found her and offered to give her 20 million so that she would abandon the investigation of the crash, and keep the matter secret, and no longer contact Li Xue.

"Twenty million, his mouth is twenty million. I thought that since he is so rich, why don't I want more?" Shaoyin said with a smile, "I asked him for 100 million."

From beginning to end, Qi Monian approached her to intimidate, deter, seal up, and expel her.

She did nothing, she was innocent.

I don't care about my image, but since it can smear Qi Monian, why not?

She was very happy that this arrogant and arrogant man had a bad impression in Li Xue's heart.

"One million! He dared to give it, and of course I will take it." She raised her eyebrows, "20 million of which was a hush fee for me. I will not hold him accountable for hiring someone to hit me, and the other 80 million will be given to you. You take it to the aunt for treatment."

As the voices came from the microphone, Li Xue was completely awake, her lips pressed tightly, her eyelids drooped, her five fingers gripped the phone tightly, and her pure and beautiful face hidden in the darkness revealed anger.

She couldn't imagine that Qi Monian would do such a thing!

Hire someone to hit her friend, and then take money to hit someone, so that people are not allowed to be held accountable. He is too arrogant!

He even asked her best friend to leave her, why should he? Is it great to have money and power? Why does he control her life?

"Why don't you speak?" Seeing that she was silent for a long time, Shaoyin said in a casual way: "Aren't you embarrassed to ask for it?"

Li Xue is not embarrassed to ask.

She didn't plan to ask for it at all.

However, thinking of her mother's physical condition, she bit her lip and said: "If I ask you to borrow it, I will give you an IOU."

My mother was in poor health. Before their family fell, she was in a bad condition. Later, there was an accident at home, and her heart broke out and her health worsened. She has been taking medicine for these years and has no money for surgery.

Surgery requires a lot of money, and it needs to be carefully raised after the operation, and it also costs a lot of money. With so much money, it is impossible for Li Xue to ask for it from a friend.

They are good friends and have a good relationship. She is willing to lend her a large sum of money without urging her to pay it back, which is very interesting.

As for 80 million, this is a huge number, and Li Xue is not unimpressed. However, this is Yinyin's money, no matter how Yinyin got it, or from whom he got it, it was all her money.

She can borrow money from friends, but she won't ask for money from friends.

"It's up to you." Shaoyin didn't force it, and said casually: "The 80 million, I will put a card on it, and you can use it if you are short of money."

Li Xue wanted to say no, it wouldn't take that much, but her friend regarded money as dung and gave it to her without even thinking about it. She couldn't help but choked up, and she was very moved.