Chapter 179 - 181

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Show kindness tool person

Coming!

Shao Yin secretly said, and bright light flashed across his eyes. The high-level zombie attack is about to begin.

She chose to help Qin Xuancheng and Qiao Xue speak at this time because it was no longer necessary to drag it on. The high-level zombies and its little brothers had already arrived, and they couldn't leave.

She helped to speak, and Liu Shi was relieved again. Qin Xuancheng and Qiao Xue would not be full of resentment. What's more, there is also researcher Xiao He in the base, and they are likely to stay together to defend against high-level zombies.

According to the original direction, the dynasty base will be destroyed, with more than half of the casualties. There are more than 800 members in the base, and there are very few survivors, which shows the horror of high-level zombies!

Even Liu Shi, the fourth-level ability, was easily killed, let alone the others? Shaoyin's true strength can kill high-level zombies, but her current role is a second-order ability, and she can't get close to high-level zombies at all. Kill high-level zombies? It doesn't make sense at all.

"It's a fifth-level wind element zombies!!" The base members shouted from a distance, and the base suddenly became more chaotic.

Liu Shi in the central area heard the chaotic sound coming from a distance and a long scream from the security center, his face changed, and he gritted his teeth!

His instant reaction was to run! Run far away, get out of here! Level 5 zombies are too powerful, he can't beat them at all, leaving behind is dead!

But if he ran away, then everything he had now would be gone. The base he worked so hard to build, his team members, all of this will be lost!

It is too difficult to re-establish a base. Unlike before, almost all the survivors are now in groups, and few are scattered outside. It is almost impossible for him to build a base of hundreds of people!

In addition, new players, new sites, materials, prestige, etc... are also very difficult to establish! Just look at Qin Xuancheng. This is definitely a better character than him. What is the result? Not begging him in a low voice!

Teeth clenched, and he glanced at Qin Xuancheng without a trace, Liu Shi made up his mind!

"Mr. Qin, level 5 zombies are too difficult to deal with. If you don't contain them in time, the entire base will probably cease to exist! For the hope of mankind's future, for hundreds of innocent lives, you and me will fight together, dare you? !"

Qin Xuancheng: "..."

Ask him for help, just ask him for help.

Being disgusted by his shame, he ignored him immediately, pulled Qiao Xue up and ran out.

He is now a third-level ability, even if he can face ordinary fourth-level ability players, it is still a vegetable in front of a fifth-level zombies!

What's more, there is Qiao Xue by his side, he can't put her in danger, even if he wants to come back to help, he must first settle Qiao Xue.

"Mr. Qin!" Liu Shi saw him running out and chased him out immediately. "You and I may join forces, and there may not be no chance of winning!"

Shaoyin and several other abilities also ran out.

They are in the center of the base, and the zombies attacked from the periphery. At this time, the ordinary people on the outermost periphery were in danger. They don't have abilities, and it's okay to kill ordinary zombies, and there is no hope for evolving zombies.