Chapter 160 - 162 | Arc 10

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Benefactor

Failed the task again.

Huihui didn't panic at all, it was not a new system now. It had a certain amount of experience and credit, so the master wouldn't just recycle it casually. If it does not do well, the main brain will at least warn it first, and the next step will be taken when the warning is invalid.

With a bottom in his heart, it became more and more calm and fearless. I grabbed a handful of the script and gave it to the incarnation of hard work, smartness, beauty and wisdom: "My dear, what task do you want to do this time?"

Shaoyin has been promoted to be dear in his heart.

Yes, it is just a tasker, but so what? She can do it!

Yes, she is not very obedient, it can't control her at all, but so what? She can do it!

Since discovering that she can earn extra money, Shaoyin has been earning grade points for it. No matter whether she passed or failed the task, she never forgets to earn grade points for it, which is much more generous than the reward for the mastermind.

If you work harder, it can buy a spaceship, and it can run around in the spaceship without wandering on its own!

Huihui has picked the spaceship and added it to the shopping cart.

It was eager in its heart, and its attitude became more and more diligent: "Ancient? Modern? Future? Zombie apocalypse? Immortal cultivator? I have already divided the categories, you choose! You choose whatever you want!"

Shao Yin was amused.

"Yeah." She nodded, slowly choosing.

For her, the background of the mission world is not very important. She cares more about the core of the story, if it makes her feel unhappy, she will want to get involved.

After flipping through several scripts, she quickly picked one.

This time is also an ancient background.

The female protagonist is Chi Chuxiao, a court lady. She was originally a white-collar worker in modern society, but she accidentally traveled to the ancient court and became a maid serving by the transparent prince.

This transparent prince is the male lead, named Zhao Huaiye. His birth mother was humble and passed away a long time ago. His status in the palace is very low. Even palace ladies and eunuchs can bully him.

After the hostess crossed over, she saw that the young man was ill from the cold because he had no winter clothes to avoid the cold, and his face was pale and pity in his heart. After that, he grabbed the medicine with his little silver, and decocted the medicine for him until he recovered.

She feels that she is actually a little older than him. She regards herself as a big sister and takes care of him wherever she can. The more times, the male protagonist has a different mind for her.

In the eyes of the male lead, she is a very warm person, a beam of light in his cold and dark world, he yearns for her, and at the same time wants to possess her.

The opportunity came soon. The emperor’s health was not very good, and many princes fought fiercely. In the end, they all died, and there was no one left. Only the transparent man was left.

In this way, he was helped to the throne.

She has always taken care of the male protagonist and has a very good relationship with the male protagonist. The female protagonist who was despised and hostile by everyone in the past, so the tide has risen, and she has begun to be pleased, flattered and flattered by the palace people.