Chapter 253 - 255

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The male partner's wife

Zhao Yuanci looked at his wife in disbelief, and couldn't believe his ears: "You, you simply—"

What is this nonsense? How could she figure it out?

"Naughty!" he reprimanded, "it's ridiculous!"

The cousin is married, and now she has both children and lives happily. He painted her portrait and collected it privately. Is he trying to kill her?

"You are not allowed to collect it!" He lowered his eyebrows, looked at his wife and shouted, "That painting is processed!"

It's spread out, what is it like!

Shaoyin pouted: "Bai coax you."

She kindly came to coax him, but he let her destroy the painting, which is really unsympathetic!

She looked upset and fell in Zhao Yuanci's eyes, and she couldn't help but feel softened.

She came to coax him, and she didn't have to, so he appreciates it. However, her coaxing method is really unbearable.

He slowed his tone and said, "I don't care about what you are...how. However, you must never put it on the surface. Only this time, not as an example."

Speaking of this, his expression became severe again, with irrefutable determination: "Also, forget him early!"

Shaoyin pouted her lips and kept her eyes silent.

Obviously, he did not agree with him.

Looking at her like this, Zhao Yuanci couldn't help raising his hand and rubbing his eyebrows, feeling a little worried.

After a while, he lowered his voice and said, "You are still young, don't be obsessed, you will have a long life in the future."

She is only sixteen years old, much younger than her cousin.

Shaoyin raised his eyes, tilted his head slightly, and looked at him for a while, then suddenly said, "Don't be obsessed? It's still a long time? You want me to take care of you and like you?"

She asked so straightforwardly that Zhao Yuanci choked up: "You, me, this..."

He greeted her with black and white, and Qing Lingling's eyes were a little embarrassed for no reason!

When did he say that?

He just kindly persuaded her not to suffer for herself. There is no end to such days. In any case, you can't be immersed in it, otherwise it will be difficult to keep close year after year.

However, he couldn't help thinking again, what she just asked was not unreasonable. She has already married him and became his wife. If she is no longer obsessed with the man in the painting, isn't she the only way to like him?

Looking at the figure standing beautifully in front of her again, she blinked her eyes slightly, waiting for his answer curiously. His throat moved, Zhao Yuanci shook his fist slightly, and then said with a smile, "Isn't it supposed to be?"

As his wife, shouldn't she like him?

Zhao Yuan couldn't help thinking, if so, it would be good. She planted a heart on him, and after a long time, it was impossible to say that he would also be free from the sea of ​​suffering.

In the future, their husband and wife Qinse and Ming will come out of the wrong road, which is not a good thing!

However, Shao Yin snorted and raised his head: "No! You don't like me, I don't like you if you have someone in your heart!"