Chapter 270 - 272

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Fiance who was killed

Yan Chaoqing got the news that Zhou Guo's work lurking in Daxia will meet here. The people of Zhou were crazy, and they didn't take their lives seriously. If he arrested them, all he would get were two corpses, and he couldn't pry a word out.

Of course, Yan Chaoqing didn't care. If you die, you die. Is the conspiracy important? He was in Daxia for one day, and Zhou Guo couldn't get over the storm.

The reason why I didn't rush to shoot is because Xian Linglong's wines and vegetables are acceptable. Once people die, they are somewhat unlucky, and I plan to use up the wines and vegetables before making a shot.

He tasted the wine and vegetables in a hurry, and listened to the squeaking of two little mice by the way, and listened to them talking about who among the princes was drawn, who was separated, and which minister was corroded, "Tianlong Lihuozhen" "Volume" has been stolen again...the eyes are cold and mocking.

Until the words "dignified prime minister's daughter" suddenly broke into his ears, his attention was immediately divided.

The prime minister's daughter? How many daughters does Prime Minister Zhen have? Yan Chaoqing's eyes narrowed slightly, and he looked up in the direction of the sound.

If he remembered correctly, the old man had only one girl, and he loved him very much.

In time, only saw a fresh and beautiful young girl's face, she was resting her cheek in one hand, and she looked out the window carelessly. From his point of view, she can just see her side face, with exquisite and lovely curvature, long and curly eyelashes, without any blemishes, it is truly a masterpiece of heaven!

A touch of contempt crossed his eyes. A woman who only knows that she eats, drinks and wears is a vulgar fan no matter how beautiful she is.

Not worth the eye.

"Ying Si is back?" His lips moved slightly, transmitting the voice to the lurking subordinates in the dark.

After a while, she frowned slightly, Ying Si didn't come back? He glanced in Shaoyin's direction again, his gaze was full of scrutiny.

"Bah! What look in his eyes!" Huihui kept paying attention to Yan Chaoqing, and was vomited by his eyes, "Spicy chicken! Who does he think he is? So arrogant! Yinyin gives him some color!"

Shaoyin still looked out the window, with a casual expression: "I can't beat him."

"Then attack your heart!" Huihui said here, hehe laughed, "He must not understand it! Go, lie to his heart, play with him, make him cry, make him laugh, and let him scatter his wealth for you !"

Shaoyin has no interest at all.

However, when she thought of something, her brows moved slightly, and she was a little interested: "It's not impossible."

Huihui asked again, but she didn't say anything.

The food began to be served, Shaoyin looked away, picked up his chopsticks, tasting the dishes and drinking strong alcohol, and soon her face was stained with haze.

Yan Chaoqing noticed it, and the ridicule under his eyes became more intense. Shameless, slutty and brazen!

He lowered his eyes, his lips moved slightly, and his opponents ordered a few words.

"He's going to do something." Huihui reported in time, "What are you going to do?"

She came to Xian Linglong just for him. Huihui is very curious, what is she going to do? Who are you on?