Chapter 250 - 252 | Arc 14

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The male partner's wife

"That's it, that's it!" Just after exiting the mission world, I heard the sound of anxious jumping, "I was warned by the main brain! Ahhhhh! It warned me!"

Shaoyin asked, "What's the matter?"

"The failing rate is too high!"

Huihui was shocked and anxious, and even with a bit of disbelief: "There are only a few? How come the warning level is reached?"

It was excellent and good before, so why should the master mind warn it? !

Huihui turned out his mission record, and when he saw that there were 5 failings and the total number of missions was only 13, the dissatisfaction suddenly disappeared in his mouth.

"Ah..." It uttered a lost and unwilling voice, and then turned to Shaoyin: "Kiss, you can't do whatever you want next."

Shaoyin said indifferently, "I can do it."

is it? Is she so talkative?

Huihui didn't believe it, but there was nothing he could do if he didn't believe it, so he had to say, "Okay, then it's settled."

You can only count on the big devil to speak his words.

After speaking, grabbed a ball of script and threw it at her.

A row of light **** appeared in front of Shaoyin's eyes. She was not in a hurry, and clicked one by one to browse.

"Well, this is guaranteed to pass." She quickly selected one.

Huihui opened the ball of light and quickly browsed.

This is a story with an ancient background. The heroine is an aristocratic young lady. His mother died young and his father married another. The stepmother was narrow-hearted and did not treat her well after entering the door, and ignored and suppressed her year by year. The heroine's life was extremely difficult.

In such an atmosphere full of indifference and calculation, the hostess developed a careful and cautious heart. She knew long ago that people have to plan for herself, and she can only plan for herself.

When the hostess was fifteen years old, the married aunt brought her cousin to live in. Matters between adults have nothing to do with juniors like them. However, the cousin was born gentle, talented, and temperamental, very popular with sisters and sisters.

The hostess didn't move forward because of the situation, but the cousin saw her difficult situation, pityed in his heart, and secretly helped her out.

After being rescued and helped several times, the heroine felt gratitude and a hint of goodwill in her heart. The cousin also gave birth to feelings other than sympathy for this smart, tough, and poor cousin.

Unfortunately, the cousin's mother did not agree with them. The aunt believed that the heroine was too beautiful and would make her son unwilling to learn, and she would not like the heroine's calculations. She disagreed anyway, and when the matter was over, she took her son away.

This love affair ended without a problem, and the heroine was very lost for a while. But she was tenacious and unyielding, and she never let go of the fighting spirit to plan for herself.

Finally, her destined person appeared, a noble son from the capital, the two met by accident, and the love gradually grew, and finally the heroine married away to the capital.

After hearing that she was married, his cousin was very shocked. The imperial examination was overturned at the end of the examination that year, and he was not named on the list.