Chapter 307 - 308

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Victim

Shaoyin learned the news from Huihui's mouth.

The corners of the mouth raised slightly, a bit playful.

At night, Pei Jingyan drank and fell asleep. Su Qianling came with someone and awakened him from his sleep...

"Aren't you doing something?" Huihui asked.

Shaoyin didn't curl up in a ball, nesting in a chair like a quail like Pei Jingyan saw. She was sitting behind his desk at the moment, leaning on the back of the chair, her legs on the edge of the table, her hands folded, placed on her abdomen, and she was shaking her toes lazily: "No."

There is no need for her to do anything.

They will fight on their own.

When I thought about it, I felt so. These two people are very capable of making trouble, and there will be three feet of waves when there is no wind. At this time, one of them drank, and a big battle was "catching traitors". It would be strange if they didn't fight!

It can't help being happy, and even the possible consequences of failing can't stop it from being excited about eating melons and watching theaters.

Su Qianling took Ding Xiang and others to the direction of the study all the way.

In the dark night, the lantern was raised, and the maid, the maid, and the young man followed behind. Speaking of the battlefield, it is indeed not small.

Pei Jingyan knew nothing about it. The night was already very deep, and it was almost midnight, he drank a lot of wine, and fell asleep at the moment.

"Bang bang bang."

Ding Xiang received Su Qianling's instruction and stepped forward to pat the door.

Shaoyin heard it in the room, but she didn't move. Su Qianling was in a bad mood at the moment, she rushed forward to open the door, Su Qianling would not think she was courteous and well-behaved, maybe she slapped her in anger.

She didn't hit the gun.

Slowly got off the chair, walked slowly into the inner room, stood in front of the bed, bent down, and shook Pei Jingyan: "Second master, second master."

Pei Jingyan slept deeply, but she woke up after being pushed several times. The man who slept in a daze, didn't remember where he was for a while, how could this maid be in front of the bed.

"The mistress is here," Shaoyin reminded him, a little scared in his voice, "Second Lord, get up quickly."

When Pei Jingyan heard this, he suddenly forgot to ask her why she didn't open the door. Listening to the constant slaps on the door coming from outside, while consciously waking up, anger surged!

What is my wife doing? !

She finally came to him and "expressed her true thoughts." Not only did Pei Jingyan not feel happy, but rather angry.

She doesn't believe him at all!

She didn't trust him at all! I knew what would happen to him with the little maid, and I couldn't sleep until I went to bed, so I came to shoot the door at such a late hour!

"Don't open!" He said angrily, lying flat on the bed, eyes open, looking at the dim sky, full of anger.

Shaoyin became even more panicked when he heard this, and continued to shake his arm: "No way, the mistress will misunderstand you, get up!"