Chapter 291 - 292

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Fiance who was killed

Yan Chaoqing's position in Da Xia was superb, coupled with his superior strength, no rules, dignity and inferiority, he never looked into his eyes.

Announce? He didn't wait for the notification, but broke in.

"Yan Chaoqing!" When he broke in, the emperor just got up from the arms of the concubine Chen, and he couldn't help showing irritation before he even had time to take care of the image.

In the past, even if the emperor was so annoyed, he wouldn't scold him so stiffly. But now it's different. Yan Chaoqing is not Daxia's only hope. Without him, there will be other people playing for Daxia.

The past forbearance and connivance were all compromised. He pointed at Yan Chaoqing and shouted angrily: "You are presumptuous!"

Yan Chaoqing was faint when being reprimanded in person.

He didn't feel honored that the emperor was kind to him. Now the emperor speaks harshly to him, and he is not afraid. The end is not to be humiliated.

As if not seeing the emperor’s anger, he opened the door and said directly: "The minister never promised to divorce, and asked the emperor to withdraw his will."

The handsome man stood proudly in front of him, standing proudly, with a fearless expression, as if the imperial power was in his eyes and nothing. The emperor felt dissatisfied.

In the past, he might explain it hypocritically, but now, he retracts his finger, puts his backhand behind him, and says indifferently: "Chaoqing now repents, it's too late, I have already issued the imperial edict."

Having said this, he felt a little relieved, and said with regret: "I not only ordered people to issue the imperial decree at the God of War Palace, but also ordered them to issue the imperial decree at the Prime Minister's Palace. At this moment, Zhen Cheng should have accepted the decree accordingly."

He wrote the two imperial edicts a long time ago. The front foot Yan Chaoqing left the palace, and the back foot was ordered to be issued by him.

So that Yan Chaoqing has nothing to regret.

He looks down on Miss Zhen Jia, because he is blind. But, after all, he is not a fool, how long can he be blind? Only with a certainty, can we avoid future troubles.

The situation at this moment just proved that he was right. Thinking of this, the expression of regret on the emperor's face became even thicker, and it was so hypocritical: "Chaoqing, if you don't want Miss Zhen, why don't you say it earlier?"

Yan Chaoqing heard it, but his face was not good.

Why didn't you say it earlier? Wasn't it because he was about to speak when the emperor was called away by the little servant and went to the harem to coax the concubine?

But he quickly reacted, isn't it the emperor who slapped him? Otherwise, how could it be so coincidental?

The little servant came to whisper to the emperor, and the emperor threw him off after listening. This was a situation that had never happened before.

"The emperor didn't let me say it at the time." No longer thinking about it, Yan Chaoqing said directly: "The emperor would like to make an decree again and give me a marriage to Miss Zhen."

No matter if the emperor showed him one, it was a misunderstanding from beginning to end. In short, he didn't want to divorce. And since he has retired, let's remarry!