Chapter 282 - 284

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Fiance who was killed

Sitting at the table, the girl looked at the gorgeous dress neatly stacked in her bag with eyes full of amazement, and she loved it so much.

She couldn't help reaching out and touching it lightly. The touch is soft, silky, with a slight coolness. It is completely different from the rough clothes she wears on her body. One is woven from clouds in the sky, and the other is woven from grass on the ground.

She looked and looked at it, loving it. The heart beats fast, like guarding a beautiful dream that doesn't belong to me, both joyful and apprehensive.

I don't know how long it has passed, but the night should be very deep, because the whole body is surrounded by a cool chill. She reluctantly closed the package, concealing the light enough to fill the whole room, carefully hugged it in her arms, stood up, and walked to the bed.

She fell asleep with excitement, holding the radiance of the room full. In the dream, she put on this beautiful dress, her father was kind to her, and her mother stood beside her father, smiling gently at her. She looked far away, and the fairy was also looking at her.

"Why did you buy a piece of clothing for her?" After returning to the prime minister's house, she asked Shaoyin puzzledly: "She is hungry now, should you buy something for her?"

"She didn't say." Shao Yin said.

From her point of view, she didn't know Feng Qi was hungry, but saw that she had no clothes to wear, so she bought a suit for her.

"Oh." Gray said, still feeling weird. Feng Qi didn't say it, but she knew it!

The next day, Shaoyin went out in a carriage to visit Yan Chaoqing.

Huihui didn't know what she was doing to visit Yan Chaoqing, but she was very excited and waited for a good show.

"Miss Zhen." The butler greeted him respectfully.

Last time, he didn't deliver her words in time and almost did something wrong. This time he didn't dare to be more respectful and respectful.

Shao Yin nodded and asked, "Is the Lord of War in the mansion?"

"My lord is in the house," the butler replied.

Yan Chaoqing spent most of his time in Fuzhong.

He is already a **** of war, and neighboring countries have been beaten by him too much. In recent years, there have been almost no wars. He has been idle. Unless the emperor called him, he would almost be in the mansion.

Shao Yin nodded and said, "Lead the way."

The steward took her to the Palace of Residential Wind where Yan Chaoqing was located.

"What's the matter?" Yan Chaoqing was a little surprised when he saw her, "but the medicinal materials are hard to find?"

"No." Shao Yin shook his head and said, "I would like to ask Lord Ares to write a hand letter, so that Yingsi, Weiwu, Weiyi, and Yingjiu will listen to me."

Yan Chaoqing was stunned and said, "What? How many of them haven't died?"

Looking at her eyes, he was surprised.

He did not wear a mask today. It doesn't have to be so troublesome to meet guests in your own mansion. At this moment, a handsome and innocent young face appeared, and his brows were slightly raised, showing a look of surprise.