Chapter 141 - 143

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Ex Wife

Shao Yin was startled.

Just now Gu Tingyuan hinted that she would not take her there, as she expected. Who doesn't want to get ahead?

Who has been studying hard for more than ten years, but has no ambitions and can be willing? Chen Caiyin had delayed him twice, and he was right to refuse to take her with him this time.

But what did he just say?

Looking down at the wrapped hand, then raising her head to see the man's sincere face. Shaoyin didn't know if it was her own illusion. She seemed to see a few traces of imperceptible panic in his eyes.

What is he panicking?

She took An'er at home, is it possible that she would starve him to death?

For most of the past half month, Shaoyin made dinner every day and gave An'er nourishment every day.

Fish, eggs, and pork were never cut off, and he often caught golden cicadas and fried them for food. This is a high nutrient protein. An'er is the whole person. They were all chubby, and their bones became much stronger.

Why is he worried?

"I'm not going." She withdrew her hand and stuffed the silver back to him, "What kind of palace, I haven't been to it, it's not fresh anymore. Food and lodging are expensive there. If I don't go, you can save some money. . Go by yourself."

Gu Tingyuan was moved by his wife's consideration.

She must have felt sorry for him so late in copying books at night, and wanted him not to work so hard.

"If I get a banquet student, there will be government subsidies every month. By then I will open a private school and collect 20 or 30 students, I will have more income, then life will be easier." He said. , There is light in the eyes, "I will let you live a good life."

He will let her live a good life.

So, don't run away.

"When I arrive in the city, I will sell some calligraphy, paintings and poems, and there will be money to spend." He put the silver back in his arms, re-holding her hand, wrapped it in the big palm, his eyes were sincere: "You and An'er Come with me, don't worry about not having enough money."

It was not enough, so he asked his classmates to borrow it.

Can't keep her at home anyway.

He is far away in the mansion and can't take care of this side. If she ran away, what would he do? He couldn't accept whether she ran by herself or with An'er.

In contrast, he is willing to take the risk of being obstructed by her.

His wife doesn't have a lot of mind. After many years of marriage, he still knows that there are only a few methods she can use, and he can avoid it if he is more careful.

Shao Yin: "..."

Although he didn't know why he changed his mind, but he insisted so much, she didn't refuse.

To be honest, life in the country is very boring. Although the green mountains and rivers are picturesque and the days are leisurely and peaceful, it will be boring after a long time.

Especially after experiencing the baptism of modern society, she wants to play games, watch movies, sing, go shopping, do SPA, play ball, horseback riding, shooting, racing and so on every day.