Chapter 2

recap

"W-Wait.. I didn't do anything... she was the one who broke your radio." She chocked out.

Y/n's pov

My eyes widened at how quickly she tried to save her own skin by telling him what I did. I quickly took a step backwards but ran into a cold metal feeling. I looked behind me to see a shadow that looked a lot like the demon but much more sinister. I stumbled backwards falling on my butt, terror striking my face as I scrambled backwards. The shadow let out a distorted laugh before it leaned over me. I sat frozen in fear as the shadows clawed hand reached towards me. I quickly tried thinking of something that would get me out of this situation until I remembered that I was the knew attachment so the shadow and the demon couldn't harm me.

"WAIT!!!! Y-Your radios broken right and I broke it so that means you can't hurt me." I explained still shaking.

The shadow looked up to what I was guessing was my backstabbing friend and the demon. I heard a loud scream and then a snap. I looked behind me and saw the demon had killed Emma. I let out a quite shriek as he tossed her lifeless body to the ground and walked towards me. He looked at my fearful form before sticking his hand out. I instinctively flinched and closed my eyes fearfully. A coupe seconds passed and I opened my eyes and he still had his hand out as if for a handshake. I slowly reached out and grabbed it as he jerked me up. He got really close to my face causing our noses to touch.

"Well dear you might have gotten yourself a attachment, but wherever you got that nonsense that I can't harm you is wrong." He explained " Because I can tear you limb from limb right here and now. However I won't because you seem like something that will keep me entertained."

He quickly spun me around like we were dancing but I was terrified that he could kill me or even worst torture me. He stopped spinning me as I tried to regain my balance

"Well I suppose I should introduce myself, I am Alastor the radio demon." He said in a cheerful voice.

"I-I'm Y/n" I replied still scared.

"Well Y/n dear I suppose we should be going." He hummed "Now where exactly do you live?"

"Ha that's funny if you think I'm going to tell...." I trailed of as his eyes turned into radio dials.

I ended up telling him where I lived and with a snap of his fingers we teleported to my houses front porch. My stomach felt nauseas and I quickly ran inside to go vomit in the bathroom. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth to get the nasty vomit taste out of my mouth. I stepped outside of the bathroom to see Alastor in my reading chair reading a book.

"Yeah sure make yourself at home." I stated sarcastically.

He paid no mind to me as I huffed in annoyance and walked off to all of my paranormal stuff to go put it away. I grabbed the backpack and walked off to my recording room. I began unpacking everything and putting everything away when the K2s went off. I huffed in annoyance tunning them off but they only turned back on. My eye twitched in annoyance as I turned them off agian. I groaned in annoyance as they turned on so I just left them alone. Turning around I ran into a chest of someone looking up I noticed Alastor standing there with a shit eating grin. I finally figured out he was the one who was causing the K2s and threw my hands up in defeat and annoyance.

"I hope you find this shit funny." I stated walking passed him.

I heard staticky laugh as I walked out of the room. groaning I walked over to my book shelf and grabbed (Your favorite book). Sitting down you opened the book and began reading I was reading for a couple minutes when I felt the presence of someone behind me. Looking behind me I saw Alastor's shadow. I let out a squeak of fear as the shadow disappears and reapers in front of me. The shadow is inches away from me just staring at me. I roll my eyes and go back to reading my book. The book is ripped out of my hands and the shadow starts growling at me. I freeze in fear before looking up to see his deer ears. His ears were pined back and agitated as I stared at them I wondered how soft they would be. I quickly stood up on the chair and reached for the ear touching the tip of his ear. The shadow jumped back startled and I quickly followed him to touch his ear agian. I try and touch his ear agian this time able to gently scratch behind it. Almost immediately his ears propped up and he leans into my touch. I laugh at the action before my wrist is harshly grabbed. I quickly look at the culprit and it was none other than Alastor.