Chapter 37

A/n

Mentions of suicide and panic attack *** warning and safe.

Recap

"Oh well I'm not human I'm a fallen Angel in human forms however I might be forgiving about you trying to kill me but my lover is not as kind." I explained as a heavy static settled in the room.

Y/n's pov

Al walked out from the kitchen doorway as the group of IMPs slowly turned away freezing immediately. I stood up walking over to Al wrapping my arms around his waist causing his eyes to go back to normal and him smile down at me. Spinning around towards the IMPs I was pulled towards Al's chest as his arms wrapped around me. He rested his head on mine.

"Wait the radio demon has a girl friend!" Blitzo yelled making Al growl.

"Radio demon?" I asked tilting my head.

"I'll explain later but for right now I'm going to send these IMPs back to hell." Al whispered in my ear.

"Alright but do play nice." I exclaimed as he pulled away.

Snapping his fingers he disappeared with the IMPs. I sighed picking up the tea and crackers taking them to the kitchen to clean up. Snapping my fingers my record player appeared and began playing some of my record vinyls. I hummed along with them swaying my hips back and forth when a pair of hands grabbed my waist. Gasping I spun around punching the unknown being in the face making them groan. Looking at the person I noticed it was Al as he cupped his face groaning in slight pain.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry hun." I exclaimed covering my mouth as tears sprang in my eyes.

"Your fine darling I shouldn't have scared you." He groaned removing his hand from his face.

Looking at his face a purple and green bruise began forming. Tears leaked from my eyes as i cupped his face causing him to wince. I immediately pulled back upon this rushing to the fridge with a zip lock baggie. Filling the bag with ice I wrapped it in a hand towel handing it to him. His hand gently touched my hand making me jerk back quickly in case I hurt him again. Walking back to the dishes I put them away and walked into the living room. Al followed close behind as we both sat down on the couch he tried hugging me but I moved making him face plant onto the couch. He looked up confused his ears lowering slightly. Sitting up he moved closer to me wrapping his arms around me. I froze staring at the bruise I caused before my eyes watered.

"My doe what's wrong?" He asked tilting his head.

***

"I-I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm so sorry why do you even love me all I do is hurt people." I cried, "I hurt Emma and she wants me dead I mean I would want me dead two I'm so useless."

"Love." Al exclaimed but I didn't listen.

"I'm so useless I only hurt people I was a mistake I shouldn't be here." I whined my chest feeling like it was being constricted by a snake.

"Darling please." Al said trying to calm me down but it didn't work.

"No o-one wants me I'm a mistake you j-just pity me." I stuttered wrapping my arms around myself as I began hyperventilating.

"Y/N!" Al yelled making me look at him.

I sat there tears streaming down my face as my eyesight was blurry. Al looked into my red puffy eyes as I gasped trying to breath but it felt impossible. I was having a panic attack I used to have them all the time but they soon faded away. Al wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his lap laying my head on his chest rocking me slowly like a baby. He hummed my favorite song to me as he ran his fingers threw my hair. Once I calmed down I looked up at his crimson red eyes before my eyes fell to the bruise.

"Ah,ah,ah my doe eyes up here not towards that nasty bruise." He exclaimed cupping my face.

Looking up at his eyes I saw they looked worried but his smile was still present. His monocle was slightly slanted almost falling off his face. I raised my hands to fix it but when I glanced at the bruise I pulled my hands back down. Al sighed grabbing my hands pulling them up to his face softly I noticed what he was doing making me hold my breath and try to get out of his hold. His grip tightened on my wrists putting my hands on his face he removed his hold and I kept deathly still he leaned into my touch making me tense. Turning his head he nuzzled his face into my hand. His bruise brushed my hand but he didn't wince or move away. I relaxed letting out a relieved sigh as I realized I wasn't going to hurt him.

***

"See my doe you won't hurt me." Al mumbled into my hand the vibration making me laugh he looked up at me smiling softly, "there's that beautiful smile." He exclaimed happily.

"I am still sorry I hurt you." I apologized.

"My sweet doe you have no need to be sorry it was my fault for scaring you." He explained pulling me closer to his chest.

Looking at his monocle it was about to fall off so I reached up fixing it. Looking at the bruise I placed a soft kiss on it receiving a purr from Al. Reaching up I ran my hands threw his hair before hitting his antlers on accident he let out a groan as I pulled back.

"Sorry I didn't mean to I know how sen-" he cut me off before I could finish.

"It's fine my doe but can you please scratch them for me? They've been quite irritated lately." He explained.

"Sure thing." I replied as I scratched his antlers causing him to groan but soon turned into a purr.

Smiling I rubbed the base of his antlers when his hand came up to scratch his antlers but they just popped off.

////////////////

A/n

Boom chapter 37 is done finished and published. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as always stay safe and stay tuned.