Chapter 13

A/n

warning there will be cussing.

Recap

looking down I expected to see Al's arms but I saw nothing I looked around confused before seeing it was caused by him holding the voodoo doll.

Y/n's pov

I groaned in annoyance knowing the bet was still on when I felt a comforting warmth on my neck. I looked at Al who was starring back at me smirking. He had his head in the crook of the dolls neck. I whined wishing I was the doll and he knew it, groaning I walked out of the room and Al followed placing soft kisses on the doll. I really just wanted to run up to him and cuddle but I wasn't going to lose this bet. Holding his doll I sat down causing him to sit beside me. I looked at the doll and smirked then looked at a confused Al. Rubbing the ears on the doll I saw Al immediately relax and whine. We glared at each other while cuddling with the dolls waiting for one of us to call uncle. However no one did, I looked at the clock and we had 15 more minutes until this torture was over. I walked over to my bookshelf and grabbed a book, sitting back down I began reading trying to take my mind off of the almost ghost like hugs. I continued petting the dolls head when I was tackled on the couch but it wasn't from the doll. I gained my breath back opening my eyes to see two crimson eyes on mine.

"Looks like I won my little bet Love." He exclaimed.

"Yeah, I can see that now get off me you big idiot." I groaned.

He flipped us around so I was laid on his chest before sitting up. I was now straddling his lap, I wrapped my arms around him as we sat there until his shadow apperead.

"Yes my dear friend?" Al asked.

"Charlie has requested your presence at the hotel." The shadow replied.

I jumped at the distorted voice from the shadow before my eyes narrowed at the thought of this charlie. I huffed standing up to let him go setting back down with my arms crossed.

"Now love I will be back shortly..." He paused noticing my annoyed expression, "My love why are you so angry?"

"Oh nothing you can just go hang out with Charlie." I huffed.

"Is some one jealous~." He purred.

"I would never." I stated looking up at him.

"Love you can't lie to me you know." He whispered into my ear.

"I-I'm not lying." I stuttered breaking eye contact with him.

He grabbed my chin gently making me look at him before placing a soft kiss to my lips, pulling back he exclaimed, "Love you don't need to fear Charlie is a business partner nothing more."

"Fine." I stated placing a kiss to his cheek, "But please come back."

"I will return as soon as possible love." He replied picking up the voodoo doll of me.

Snapping his fingers a portal opened and he walked through disappearing leaving me alone. I sighed giving the doll a hug walking to the kitchen. I looked at the date and over two weeks have passed since I met Al, sighing I knew I had to record a paranormal video sooner or later. Grabbing my laptop I opened it and began looking for haunted places. After a few minutes I ended up looking up Ed and Lauren warren who did some investigation around the world. Finally deciding I was going to go to the conjuring house I booked a few days to stay there and a plane ticket to Rhode Island. Sighing I closed the laptop and stretched out. A few seconds later I heard the chair creak and fall backwards. I gasped grabbing at the air trying to hold onto something. I slammed against the ground with a thud nocking the breath out of me. I let out a pained cry as tears streamed down my face. Standing up I wiped away the tears wincing as I bent down to pick up the chair. Going over to the couch I laid down sighing in pain, I was drifting off to sleep with the doll in my arms the pain still there when I felt like I was taken out of someone hand causing me to cry in pain.

Al's pov

I sat in the lobby Y/n's doll in my hands as I rubbed small circles on it's hand. As I was doing so the group of demons I have grown to know walked into the lobby. I paid no mind giving all of my attention to the small doll in my hands when Angel walked over to me looking at the doll.

"Whatcha got there smiles?" He asked.

"This my feminine fellow is a voodoo doll." I answered.

"Oh, can I touch it?" He asked trying to touch it.

"Sorry but this is someone who is very dear to me." I answered smiling at the doll.

"Very dear my dick just give it to me smile. Ah ha." He exclaimed when he ripped it out of my ands.

I felt fear run threw my body as he examined the doll.

What if he's holding it to hard? What if he hurt her? I need that doll back. I thought to myself

I felt a squeeze on my hand that I knew was from Y/n, I let out a sigh of relief at her being fine. Looking at the spider I growled as I stared at him hold the doll upside down.

"Wow smiles this doll is a beauty wish it was one of my clients, nice body." He stated.

"Angel I suggest you give me the doll." I stated calmly when I was actually fuming.

The spider looked at me before shrugging and tossing me the doll. The doll fell short so I couldn't catch it so it hit the ground. My eyes widened as I quickly picked up the doll giving it a soft hug but I soon felt a soft slap on my shoulder. I looked around to see no one except the group who looked scared and confused. I narrowed my eyes at the group walking off snapping my fingers a portal was created. I quickly stepped through the portal appearing in the kitchen the hear soft cries of pain. I walked towards the sound quickly to see Y/n on the ground. I gently set down the doll and rushed toward her I lifted her up and saw she wasn't crying she was laughing. I looked at her confused as to why she was laughing but her laughter soon had tears of pain.

"Darling are you alright?" I asked sitting down with her on my lap.

"You ass I should have known you would be abusive with the doll, I knew it would happen!" She seethed at me.

"My dear I promise I didn't mean to-" I was cut off by her.

"You didn't mean too, the hell do you mean you didn't mean too Alastor." She growled.

"My love I promise you it wasn't me who hurt your doll." I cried tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"Damn you Alastor, don't fucking lie to me." She seethed standing up.

"Love I promise it wasn't me!" My smile had fell and tears ran down my face.

She slapped my face but froze right after doing so, the room was silent as she backed away staring at her hand.

////////////////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 13 done and done! As always stay safe and stay tuned.