Chapter 69

Recap

"I hope I won't." She replied wrapping her arms around me returning the hug.

Y/n's pov

"Well I geuss we should go find the boys where ever they ran off to." I exclaimed pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah, but first what is that god awful outfit your wearing it feels like sand paper." Anna exclaimed laughing at the outfit.

"We made a bet and he won so he get's to tell me what to do for 48 hours." I groaned laughing.

"Girl! I thought you learned what happens when you make bets with spirits after that one ti-" I cut her off.

"That wasn't my fault damn ghost cheated." I exclaimed slightly bitter at the memory.

"You didn't make any rules." She laughed as we walked into the dining room where the boys where.

"I thought we were going off of the basic rules of rock paper scissors shoot." I replied.

"Yeah that's not what happened he used the explosion on your ass." She laughed agian.

"Fucking cheated still." I grumbled.

"Y'all talking about the bet Y/n made when Emma dared her to make a bet with a spirit." Max asked.

"YES!" Anna laughed.

"Damn that was hilarious." Alex laughed.

"No it wasn't you know how long I had to stay with that ghost while y'all went to eat!" I replied glaring at them.

"Yeah when we got back you locked yourself in the pantry." Alex laughed.

"What else was I supposed to do the damn ghost kept attaching to my shadow and touching me it was gross." I shivered at the thought.

"Did you even get the shadows name?" Anna asked.

"Yeah maybe when we all get to hell we can find them and kick their ass." Alex yelled.

"Hm, I think it was valentine or valentino. Something like that." I answered sitting down.

Loud static surrounded the room as I looked over to see a tense Al his ears pinned back angry, he must not of liked the shadow or must have known them.

"Alastor calm down." I stated and he immediately calmed down.

"Sorry." He replied quietly.

"It's fine." I replied.

His ears perked up as he ran over to give me a hug I moved out of the way slightly causing him to hug the chair I was sat in. He looked at the chair his ears dropping agian as he looked up at me confused.

"You said it fine." He whined.

"Oh no I said your fine on getting angry but I'm still annoyed about what happened this morning." I huffed wheeling around going back to clean.

"Damn what did you do to piss her off?" Alex asked as I walked off.

Al's pov

I moved out of the chair going back to mine as I felt my ears drop. I hated Y/n being angry at me this was awful I just wanted to hug her and kiss her. I placed my head in my hands when I heard one of her friends say something, Alex I think their name was.

"Damn what did you do to piss her off?" Alex asked.

"I thought it would be funny to put her in the tub turning on the shower water as she was fully clothed. I turned of the hot water because she wouldn't get up though." I replied looking up at the group.

They looked at each other before they nodded and began laughing, I stared at them confused as they laughed.

"What's so funny?" I groaned.

"Y/n hates being cold she's always afraid she'll get sick and not be able to do anything." Anna laughed.

"Yeah she refuses to be the last one to take a shower to." Alex continued.

"You should of saw her when we did the ice bucket challenge, she deliberately refused saying she'd rather die then get soaked. We all ended up just dumping the bucket on her she was pissed at us for about a day or two possibly more." Max chuckled.

My ears lowered at the thought of her being mad for two days or even more than that.

"But hey she might forgive you faster if you do something." Alex stated smirking slightly.

"What could I possibly do she's mad and she won't even speak to me." I groaned putting my head in my hands.

"You my friend won the bet correct?" He asked.

"Yes and what of it?" I growled not liking the answer to be dragged on.

"You could use the 48 hours to force her to talk to you-" Alex was cut off by a shocked max and Anna.

"No!" They both yelled.

"What it was just a suggestion!" He replied shrugging.

"That'll just make her more pissed off leading to more problems." Max sighed in annoyance.

"Fine. Then what do you suggest?" Alex groaned.

"Well maybe he should apologize for his actions." He reasoned.

"I've tried she won't take my apology she says I have to learn my actions have consequences." I repeated her words as I looked up.

"Then looks like we need a knew idea. Alright what would get Y/n happy and apologize to alastor faster?" Anna thought allowed.

We sat at the table thinking of ways to get my love to forgive me. I hated her being mad at me it made me uncomfortable and it felt like millions of rocks where laying in my stomach. I shifted slightly thinking of ideas but every thought I had was never good enough in my eyes to apologize to my doe. I sighed in frustration looking up at the group of us as the thought of ways to help me. Anna looked up a wide smile on her face as she looked as though she won the lottery. Which would be the same amount of luck if she thought of something to help me. The boys looked up as they also had bright grins on their faces they looked at me and I stared at them confused.

"You guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Anna asked.

"Yep." They replied a wide grin on their face.

"Oh no what have I done."  I thought as my ears lowered not liking what might happen.

//////////////////

A/n

Chapter 69 done and done as always stay safe and stay tuned my water drops. Sorry for the cliff hanger false alarm I'm not sorry.