Chapter 86

Recap

"Ah it's so lovely to see you again Y/n now what has happened to my boy?" She asked cupping my cheeks like I was a child.

Y/n's pov

"Well Mrs. Abigale charlie asked him some uncomfortable questions and he also wanted to talk to you and I wanted to get to know you better." I replied muffled from her pressings my cheeks.

"Now what have I said about calling me Abigale we are family." She scolded pinching my cheek.

"OW! ow ow owwwww, Sorry mama." I whined.

"Lovely." She hummed moving her hands to her staff as she leaned on it.

I rubbed my cheek tenderly soothing the pain as I watched her eyes trail down to Al who still had a death grip on my waist and his face stuffed in my stomach. His shoulders shook from his uneven breathing and his ears pressed tightly to his head as he seemed to not even notice mama's presence. She looked back up at me her eyes softening as she noticed the sad look as I stared at Al trying to calm him down by playing with his hair and ears.

"How long has he been like this?" She asked making me look up at her.

"Since he got back so a little over a hour." I replied.

"Have you tried moving from his grip or no?" She asked softly.

"I haven't but I can try." I softly tried shifting out of his grip.

"NO!" He cried almost immediately as he shook even more violently.

My eyes widened in shook as I tried to move agian but his grip tightened and black appendages shot out wrapping around me. I gasped as the appendages held me on the couch grabbing my wrists and pulled my hands back to Al's head.

"No, you can't leave me." He muttered.

"I-I don't think he's letting me go any time soon." I laughed nervously.

"It seems so. However there is no need to worry I know the perfect way to calm him down." She hummed before walking away from the living room towards the kitchen.

I sighed deciding to leave it be and decided to keep my focus on Al. my hands ran along his hair the red and black hair softly flowing in between my fingers. The appendages seemed to have no intent on loosening up but my legs where starting to fall asleep which would not be an ideal situation. As I shifted slightly the appendages only tightened holding me down as Al whined.

"Hey it alright I'm not going anywhere I'm right here." I cooed.

He let out a sigh as I continued to sooth him into a peaceful mind, soon enough my nose twitched as I smelled a familiar sent. Jambalaya. The delicious Cajun food sent wafted into the room making my mouth water. Al made it for me once and it was delicious Al seemed to notice the smell as the tentacles loosened slightly and his ear flicked. Soon Abigale- er I mean mama emerged from the kitchen with two bowls of the familiar rice and meat substance. I sighed as the seasoning an spices became even more present and Al seemed to be excited to as his tail subconsciously wagged. Setting down the bowls of food she summoned two glasses of water before smiling happily.

"This always cheered him up as a boy." She exclaimed.

"It smells delicious ma'am." I exclaimed.

"What was that?" She asked irritated and a tick mark appear on her for head.

"MAMA! I said mama." I replied quickly.

"That's what I thought." She sighed handing me a bowl since I couldn't move much.

Thanking her for the food I grabbed a spoonful lowering it down to Al's mouth .

"Hun you want a bite?" I asked.

Shaking his head he buried it more into my stomach refusing.

"Al come on your mama worked so hard on it." I pleaded.

"I said n-" Before he could finish I plopped the spoon in between his jaws.

He let out a happy hum his eyes widening from their once closed position, he sat up moving into my lap. I let out a laugh before letting out a groan when his body weight laid on top of me, he let out a pur resting his head on my shoulder.

"Delicious. another bite." He hummed turning his head and opening his mouth.

I let out a strained laugh from his weight before taking another scoop of food and putting it in his mouth. His weight shifted in my lap making more weight go onto my chest as I let out a huff.

"Al your squishing me." I whined.

"Sowwy." He whined like a child before he was ingulfed into a puff of black smoke.

Looking into my lap was now a more child sized Alastor, my eyes widened in surprise. On top of the fact he looked about 5 or 6 he also looked human. My eyes snapped to Abigale's as she looked just as surprised but once her gaze met mine she only shrugged. I sighed as Al looked at me opening his mouth for another mouth full of Jambalaya.

"You have two hands feed your self." I scolded.

"No. It tastes better if you do it." He whined.

"It's the same food!" I exclaimed dumbly.

"I want you to feed me." He huffed crossing his arms.

"Fine!" I groaned placing another spoon full into his mouth.

"It's good to know he hasn't changed much." Abigale laughed.

"Your telling me he was like this when he was little." I asked surprised.

"Yeah looked exactly like that to." She replied.

I hummed as I looked down at Al his eyes closed and closed smile wide as he chewed his food happily. I sighed running my hand threw his hair to which he leaned into. I laughed at his cuteness leaning down and rubbing our noses together making him laugh and kiss my nose in return. Soon we both finished our bowls of Jambalaya and it was delicious, Al shifted into his normal form but still refused to leave my side. If he was touching me then either his shadow or tentacle would be wrapped around some part of my body.

/////////////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 86 is done and done as always stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.