Chapter 28

Recap

I let out a sigh again as he spooned me and fell into a deeper sleep.

Al's pov

I groaned waking up to the sunlight coming threw the blinds as I reached out to try and find Y/n. Feeling around the bed all I felt was the comforter making my eyes shoot open only to see a empty space where my love used to be. Throwing the covers off me I stood up quickly walking out of the room. Walking towards the stairs my concern was soon settled as I heard her humming in the background. Walking down the steps the song became more apparent as the sound of a record player playing I don't want to set the world on fire. Walking to the kitchen where I heard the humming my footsteps quickened at the smell of deer meet cooking. Looking into the kitchen stopping in the doorway I saw my lovely doe stood swaying her hips to the music while she was cooking. I stood there watching her in awe as she moved around the kitchen adding different seasonings to the breakfast foods. Looking at all she was making I saw eggs biscuits and gravy with deer sausage. Stepping into the kitchen as the vinyl stopped and soon continued with another song by the ink spots called if I didn't care. Walking up behind her I grip her waist with my hands making her jump spinning around only to smile once she saw me.

"Well hello handsome how did you sleep?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Like a baby until you left my doe." I replied swaying us back and forth to the small tune.

"My doe that's a new one so I guess I also need something else." She stated smiling as she looked in thought.

I watched waiting for one of her interesting names to call me before she snapped her fingers her smile widening as she got a idea.

"I got it captain cutie." She exclaimed.

"My love you misspoke I believe." I stated confused at the nick name.

"Nope don't think I did captain cutie." She chuckled out.

"Oh I'm sure you misspoke it should be captain sexy awesome and love. Not cutie." I exclaimed pulling her closer to me as I summoned my shadow to finish the cooking.

"Oh really fine then mr. Lover boy I guess I'll have to call someone else cute." She hummed breaking from my grip.

Reaching out to grab her and pull her back to me she ran over to my shadow giving it a squeeze at its waist from behind. My shadow jumped before realizing melting into the hug as it wrapped itself around her waist. I watched as Y/n called my shadow cute giving it love and attention that I should be getting not HIM. Y/n platted the food setting it on the table sitting down still petting my shadows head as he purred. Walking over O growled at my shadow causing Y/n to laugh as I sat across from her glaring at my shadow. I began eating still glaring at my shadow who was enjoying the attention Y/n was giving him. Soon we finished eating and she took the plates to clean them with my shadow saying only demons that excepted being called cute was allowed in the kitchen. Sitting down on the ground in the living room waiting for her to exit the kitchen my ears lowered wanting her love. I heard a soft chuckle from behind me seeing my shadow  holding Y/n rubbing his head in the crook of her neck. I growled jealous and she laughed.

"Looks like someone's jealous this can all be avoided if you just excepted being cute like your shadow has excepted it." She explained gesturing to the shadow who smirks at me.

"No." I stated narrowing my eyes at my shadow.

"Suit yourself I'll be in my room if you change your mind." She sighed walking up the stairs my shadow not far behind.

Snapping my fingers her voodoo doll appeared in my hands as I moved to the couch cuddling with it not wanting to give into the temptation. Soon enough I felt a tug on my waist as she responded by hugging my voodoo doll back. I sighed my ears dropping slightly because it wasn't the same as her actually being there. I sat there for a few hours my loneliness and boredom getting to me as I thought about how I could have ever lived like this before Y/n it was terrible. Sighing I made the voodoo doll disappear as I walked up the stairs to her room. Knocking lightly a soft come in sounded from the room. Opening the door I stepped into the room shutting the door behind me as I shuffled towards her. She was holding a book in one hand as she continued to pet my shadows head with the other. My voodoo doll was wrapped in one of her arms as she smiled setting her book down.

"My love I have come to accept the fact you believe I'm cute but can you please keep this a private thing." I questioned looking up at her my ears dropping slightly waiting for a answer.

She laughed nodding a yes to me opening one arm and motioning for me to lay  down with her. I scrambled into the bed as I cuddled closely wrapping my arms around her tightly causing my shadow to shift. Her hand found it's way to my hair as she gave it soft pats making me pure satisfied with the results of that little ordeal. She continued petting both mine and my shadows head occasionally placing small kisses on our heads making our purring even louder. Laying in bed for most of the day we would only get up for the needs like to use the bathroom and eat but other than that we stayed laying in bed. After sometime my shadow disappeared leaving only me and Y/n in the bed. Sometimes she would trace shapes on my back with her new found free hand or she would just use it to continue playing with my hair. Soon her movements slowed to a stop making me look up only to see my doe sleeping. Giving a light laugh k pulled her towards my chest placing a kiss on her head as she cuddled closer to me in her sleep. I sat there watching her peacefully sleep in my arms until I dozed off into a dreamless sleep.

//////////////////

A/n

Chapter 28 done and done as always stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.