Chapter 25

A/n

Ok so there will be a lot of drama in this chapter this is your warning.

Recap"

Deal." Lucifer smirked in return as the deal was sealed.

Al's pov

The deal was finished and Yekun walked up to me. I pulled Y/n closer out of instinct growling as he rolled his eyes, he placed a hand over her head as a soft glow came from it. Y/n flinched in fear as he removed his hand from her head and a upside down cross appeared on her head.

"we all ready because all hell will break lose when I remove this seal." Yekun explained looking around nervously.

"Only for you brother we however are safe, but do remember the scars of previous abuse you used the potion on to make disappear will reappear." Lucifer explained.

"Yeah I got it." Yekun growled breaking the seal.

Y/n cried out in pain clutching her head getting closer to my chest before passing out. I looked at her worry coursed threw my veins before I glared at Yekun.

"Calm down Alastor just give her some time to remember it feels like a massive migraine." Lucifer sighed sitting down before muttering something else I barley caught, "I mean it is over a thousand years of memories."

I walked over to the couch sitting down as we waited for Y/n to wake up.

Y/n's pov

I walked threw a bright hallway lined with different types of painting, for some reason finding familiarity in the pictures. I tried stopping to look at one but my body just moved like it needed to be somewhere. I soon saw a door at the end of the hallway opening it I looked around to see multiple angels stood in the room. My eyes widened as I recognized it immediately it was gods meeting room but I was confused as to why I knew this place. I looked forward as a large man was sat on a gold thrown with a younger man on his right. Looking at them I recognized them as God and Jesus, my eyes widen in shook as I began shaking thinking I was dead. However my body stayed perfectly still as God looked at me sadly.

"Y/n you have been sentenced to banishment for the death of Yekun." God paused before continuing, "Do you have anything to say."

Almost like my lips moved on it's own I opened them letting out a psychotic laugh whipping away a fake tear before I returned to my seriousness.

"Damn bastard deserved it." I growled glaring at the creator.

He looked at me sadly waving his hand as two angels grabbed ahold of me and began dragging me, I struggled trying to get free when we passed a mirror making me mentally freeze but my body continued to try and break from their hold. I had soft (Skin color) and silky long (H/c) My eyes where bright and full of life like they where shining. Smiling I noticed straight pearly teeth with sharp canines. six large white wings where on my back and a halo hovered over my head, as I was dragged I wondered who this Yekun was. We got to a large golden gate as angles stood around, I squirmed harder as they approached a hole. Tossing me in the hole I began falling, I tried to use the wings on my back but nothing worked it was like I was in spectate mode as someone controlled my body. I felt a burning pain on my back as my head turned to see the lovely pairs of wings burn away to ash. the halo too withered away as I looked up and a feeing of happiness flooded my body as my hand flipped off the glowing hole in the sky. The hole soon faded and a red sky with a pentagram for a sun engulfed my vision. I felt my back collide with the hard ground and I let out a groan of pain. Standing up I dusted myself off looking around to see nothing but ground and seeing a body I immediately recognized as Uncle Luci's. My body ran up to him wrapping him into a tight hug.

"Brother you're alive!" I yelled.

I mentally paused confused why I said brother when the realization of what was happening finally clicked this was my memories. I was confused because I didn't remember so I just waited thinking the memories would answer my question.

"Y/n what are you doing down here?" He asked returning my hug.

"I killed him Luci I thought he killed you so Father banished me." I replied.

"Wait but dear Yekun isn't dead he's here." Lucifer explained.

"The bastard got away." I growled making Lucifer laugh.

"I'm sorry for frightening you sister but I believe you will find your demonic look quite funny." He exclaimed.

I quickly summoned a mirror looking at my body I had two small H/c ears my hair was the same color as it used to be. My eyes where (f/c) and my skin was a sickly grey. looking down I was in a F/c dress that clung to my body making me disgusted as I summoned my cane betting it on the ground and changed into something more appropriate. Humming satisfied with my look I looked to see bright white sharp teeth. I felt something swish on my tail bone making me spin to see a H/c tail. I bared my teeth as I stared at it angered I looked more cute than frightening.I felt my vision blur and then a sinking feeling before I knew it I was drowning in some black goop. My vision cleared seeing my Father glaring at me as I glared right back.

"Yekun." I growled the tension thick in the air.

"Sister it's been so long." He said his voice sickly sweet.

My mind buzzed with questions as I realized I'm probably over 2,000 years old and My "Father" was really my brother. I felt angry as the memories flashed threw my brain as one of him placing something in my food as I black out knowing nothing and him telling me he was my father and then the abuse. I felt the want to tear him limb from limb and live with Al in hell but first I needed to wake up.

////////////////////////////

A/n

Two chapters in one day look at me go anyways here's chapter 25 as always stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.