Chapter 59

Recap

"Oh, alright then well..." I stated picking at my fingers.

Y/n's pov

"So we made a bet that who ever one the most out of 3 rounds of hunter and prey then we would win." I explained shifting slightly.

"Hm, I feel like you did this for something in return, correct?" Abigale quipped.

"Oh yeah if Al won then he got to tell me what to do but if I won I got to touch his... tail." I mumbled realizing how stupid it was.

"So who won?" Abigale asked intrigued.

"He did." I grumbled angry as I pointed at him.

"That I did darling." He exclaimed.

"Yeah only because you took us to places you knew well and I didn't!" I yelled pouting slightly.

"Oh don't be like that darling I won fair and square." He chuckled.

"Cheater." I muttered glaring at him only making him smirk glaring back.

We held this for a minute before I gave in looking away as he laughed triumphantly ruffling my hair as I groaned, I heard Rosie and Abigale laugh at our actions

"Don't encourage him." I stated staring at them.

"I'm sorry your just so cute. A perfect women for my boy to marry." Abigale stated happily.

"Mama!" Al stated slightly embarrassed.

"What, did I say something wrong." She asked confused, "I mean you will marry her I'm not waiting for ever to have some grand babies."

I flushed bright red at the thought of having Al's children, I covered my face embarrassed.

"Mama! You can't say that." Al replied clearly embarrassed.

"I don't see anything with what I said what about you Rosie?" Abigale asked Rosie.

"Oh no you don't, you ain't dragging me in this." Rosie relied defensively.

They continued bickering as I looked around at the arguing friends. This isn't how a friends act is it what would you even call this relationship. I zoned out trying to think of what type of voodoo spell this was it's strange but it's not a family is it. Then agian how would I know I think I had a family like relationship with Yekun but then agian. My thoughts where caught off when I heard Abigale say my name.

"Huh, I'm sorry I wasn't listening Ma'am." I stated respectfully.

"that's alright sugar just woderin' what you were thinkin' seemed pretty deep in thought. And call me mama we family now." She stated.

"Oh, sorry um...Mama." I said the word foreign to me, " I was just wondering what you would call This relationship?" I said gesturing to them.

"Sugar what do ya mean?" She asked looking around.

"I- um, I don't know never mind." I sighed giving up.

"Darling are you confused about the family relationship agian?" Al asked pulling me into his lap.

"Yeah but this ain't a family is I mean me and Yekun never-" I was cut off before I could finish.

"Love you must remember what you and that man had was not a family." Alastor growled angry.

"But-" I was cut off.

"No buts about it that man had no right to be your brother or you father figure." He growled.

"Yekun who's that?" Rosie asked looking at me.

My eyes widened and I tucked my head into Al's shoulder hiding my self away.

"Think of my old man but worst." Al explained rubbing soothing circles on my back.

Abigale gasped before I was lifted up out of Al's arms and into another, I squirmed surprised before I met two red eyes with lashes lining them. Looking into the eyes I immediately relaxed for some reason I felt safe and loved, not a spouse type of love but a kind soft love. The feeling was weird I felt as though I could run to Abigale with anything almost like how I felt with Al but different at the same time. I curled into a bawl as she rocked me in the small chair, I felt like a small infant in the arms of a mother. As I laid there I looked at Al then back at Abigale confused, I had thought about what these feelings where but I had no idea.

"Um, is it alright if I asked something?" I asked cautiously.

"Of course dear." Abigale replied.

"What is a family?" I asked confused.

"Well it's people you're comfortable around you feel as though you can tell them anything but it's not like a spouses love." She explained.

I hummed as I relaxed into her arms I began nodding off to sleep as she continued rocking me, before falling asleep I asked one more question.

"Will you show me what a family is?" I asked sleepily.

"Oh course sugar now you just get some sleep." She replied.

"Thank you." I hummed letting sleep take me.

Al's pov

My heart sank as I saw how confused and in pain Y/n was in mentally, she feel asleep in my mother's arms. Anyone could but Mother only did this for people she had a attachment to like me.

"This poor child." Rosie mumbled looking at Y/n with sad eyes.

"Al." My mother said grabbing my attention.

"Yes mama." I replied telling her to continue.

"What did Yekun do." She growled serious.

"A lot of mental and physical abuse, he's the reason she panicked because of the gun." I explained growling at the thought of the man.

"You said he was worst than your daddy how?" She asked looking me dead in the eyes.

"Burnings, thrown, forced to sleep in the basement you name it he did it. However the manipulation was so strong he made her believe he was her father." I paused before continuing, "She's a fallen angel but Yekun somehow turned her mortal and played the role of her father."

"She didn't have any other family here other than him?" Mama asked sadly.

"No, sadly not when she fell everyone turned their backs to her, all she had was her friends but they saw Yekun as a loving friendly guy which only caused more pain to her." I explained.

"now new question... What are you planning on making her do for 48 hours?" She asked smirking.

/////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 59 done and done sorry I ended on a cliffhanger and as always stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.