Chapter 10

Recap

My shadow nodded before disappearing.

Y/n's pov

I laid in bed coughing and sneezing from the cold I must of caught from sleeping in the basement. I waited for Alastor to return but the door opened revealing his shadow. The shadow crawled into the bed curling up beside me wrapping me in a tight hug causing me to laugh. I gently petted his head as we laid there and my coughing continued. After a while Alastor returned with a bowl of my favorite soup and cough medicine with water to wash it down. Setting the tray on the night stand he helped me lean against the headboard and placed the tray in my lap taking of the rag that was on my head.

"Thank you Al." I thanked quickly covering my mouth when I said his nickname.

"Hm Al I do like that nickname, and it is no trouble." He replied.

I smiled at him before taking the cough medicine my nose scrunched up in disgust. Sticking out my tongue I let out a bleh shaking my head. Al laughed and I glared at him, picking up the spoon I began eating in silence.

"Love if you don't mind me asking who was that man in your house the other day?" He questioned.

My hand tightened in anger and fear as I glared at the food letting out a sigh I looked at Al deciding I will answer him.

"That was my Father." I answered with distaste.

Looking at Al his eyebrows where raised and he had a surprised look on his face. I looked back down ashamed of saying anything else and continued eating my food.

"You wouldn't by any chance know why he has powers would you?" Al asked looking at me.

My spoon dropped as soon as he asked that question. I hated what my father was because I would have to face I was also that. Tears filled my eyes as I looked at Alastor.

"Promise you won't hate me if I tell you?" I replied.

"Love I won't hate you." He answered.

"Well He's - He's.... a fallen angel." I answered getting quitter at the end.

Alastor's eyes widened as he stared at me then tilted his head at me.

"Wait so are you a fallen angel?" He questioned.

"Yes. I was born only part fallen angel." I answered.

"What about your mother?" He questioned.

"She was killed by my birth, she was born human so she could not sustain a fallen angel fetus." I answered as tears fell down my face.

"Oh love why are you crying?" Al asked whipping the tears from my face.

"Don't you hate me for what I am?" I cried.

"Love like I said before I could never hate you." He stated pulling me close to his chest.

I looked up at him as he gave me a soft smile rubbing small circles on my back.

"Now dear where is that smile. You know you're never fully dressed without on~" He sung.

I laughed at his actions giving him a closed eyes smile. I felt him pat my head and I opened my eyes to see him staring at me happily.

"There is that lovely smile." He stated, "however I have a few more questions if you don't mind me asking."

"Ask away." I stated felling more comfortable.

"Well why don't you look like a fallen angel?" He questioned.

"Hm, I'm not sure. Maybe it's some weird thing with me only being half." I answered.

"Well then do you have any powers?" He quipped.

"I do." I exclaimed happily, "Would you like to see. I only have a few since all of them are in my hell form which I get when I die."

"I would love to see." He stated.

Standing up I set the tray on the night stand, walking to the middle of the room and started levitating, soon after I made myself disappear and walked behind Al and reappearing to scar him. However he grabbed my arm flipping me so I was laid in his lap. I smiled up at him sitting up I turned towards him before looking at his ears.

"Can I touch them?" I asked.

"Touch what love?" He tilted his head in question making his ears move.

"Your ears." I stated pointing towards them.

"Hm, I see no problem with it." He hummed.

I squealed sitting in his lap reaching up and began petting his ears. He tensed at the initial contact but soon relaxed laying his head on my chest as I felt a small vibration come from him. Listening closely I noticed he was purring contently at me petting his ears. I smiled as I continued to pet his ears before soon enough a hour had passed and a sneeze caused the moment to be ruined. I covered my nose and mouth as another sneeze was about to come. Finally the sneeze came but it never stopped and soon enough Al was laughing.

"Its.. not . funny..." I said in between sneezes causing him to laugh harder.

"You sneeze like a kitten." He wheezed out as a laughing sound track played.

"hmpf" I turned away puffing out my cheeks like a two year old.

"Aw don't tell be your mad." Al laughed out.

I paid no mind to him and continued looking away from him in annoyance that he laughed at my Misery. Standing up I stood away from him as I looked forward in annoyance. I walked towards the door and was a bout to leave when I heard a soft whine. Turning towards the source I saw Al have a sad smile and his ears where dropped down.

"I'm sorry my love." He apologized.

I let out a sigh before walking over to the sad dear boi. sitting next to him I started petting his head. A soft purr came from him as we stared at each other. Slowly we began closing the space between us and he connected our lips in a soft kiss. My eyes widened but I soon melted into the kiss.

///////////////////////////////////////

A/n

Two chapters in one day look at me go!!! oh and we finally have some Alastor x reader and some background info. As always stay safe and stay tuned.