Chapter 27

Recap

Standing up I lite his body on fire and walked back towards Al and Lucifer wanting to explain this whole mess.

Y/n's pov

I was sat in the living room picking at my fingers nervously as I was about to explain to Al what's happened. I looked around worried that he would be angry at me for lying to him well not really lying because I fully believed Yekun was my father. Letting out a sigh I made eye contact but immediately broke it. Al placed his hand on my chin lifting it up so we could make eye contact.

"Love whats wrong?" He asked concerns lacing his voice.

"I-I just don't want you to hate me I didn't mean to lie." I cried out tears falling down my face.

"Love it's alright I wouldn't hate you. I'll be damned if I do I love you to much." He exclaimed my heart clenched at his words and I gave him a soft smile.

"Ok then let me get to explaining. So I'm the 3rd fallen angel Lucifer being first and then Yekun. I was born an angel bye a human kind of like Jesus but I was made for gods protection so I never got to see earth. When I was sent to heaven at the age of 4 or 5 I met my sibling angels. However I quickly learned all of them where weaker than me. Hell even Lucifer due to this my ranking moved up quickly and I became the first of the royal protector. It was a dumb name we mostly just called it RP." I took in a deep breath before I continued, "well Yekun  was jealous of me leading to many attempts to ending my life only for it to fail for many reasons. Which lead to him going after my closest sibling like Lucifer and some others. Soon Lucifer fell to hell and I found out about Yekun trying to kill Lucifer leading to me going on a psychotic rampage. God soon heard about it and had to banish me to hell. While in hell he gave me a controlling potion turned me human and now I'm here yay."

"Wow that's a lot of stuff however why are you in human form still?" He asked.

"Well until I die in the life by someone else's hands I'm stuck like this but I can turn into my demon form I just can't go to hell." I explained shrugging my shoulders.

"I see so I just need to kill you and you will be stuck with me forever ~" he purred leaning forward.

"You don't have the guts to do that." I purred back grabbing his tie to close the space giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

He tilted his head to deepen the kiss but I pulled away smirking at him. His eyes where lidded and a soft blush covered his cheeks. His eyes narrowed as he tried to steal another kiss only for me to use my powers for him to phase threw me. He let out a grunt when he face planted into the couch making me laugh. I sat on his back letting out a triumphant laugh. I gasped when I was pulled down towards the couch and arms wrapped around me securely.

"Hm, you're right I couldn't kill you but no one else will kill you either so it looks like your stuck on earth forever." He stated pulling me closer.

I snuggled into his chest as he pressed soft kisses to my head. I let out a content sigh before reaching up and tuning my hands threw his hair and rubbing the base of his ears. I felt a vibration come from his chest as he purred in content. I laughed at the tickling sensation on my face from his purring. Looking up his eyes where closed and he held a calming and safe feeling being around him. Leaning up I rubbed our noses together his eyes widened at the sudden action causing me to laugh and pull away. His eyelids lowered and he pressed his nose against mine rubbing it gently. I laughed as he pulled back I placed a soft kiss on his nose. His eyes crossed in confusion making me laugh and do it again his nose scrunched up as he looked at me with utter confusion.

"Love why are you kissing my nose?" He asked.

"Because I can." I answered in a sassy tone.

"Well in that case." He stated.

He tilted his head before smirking and narrowing his eyes. I realized what was about to happen so I tried getting out of his grip but he only tightened it. Thinking about phasing threw him I went to do it only to meet a soft electric zap. I yelped as I turned to see what caused the light zap on my butt when I saw Al with a knowing smirk I glared at him but all my anger disappeared when he placed soft kisses all over my face. I let out giggles trying to push him away but not really trying.

"A-Al quit it." I laughed out.

He didn't stop his relentless kisses instead he began tickling my sides. I squealed surprised laughing harder as I moved side to side to block my sides and move away. If I'm honest I'm surprised his claws aren't tearing my skin. Soon enough I tried phasing threw his arms again feeling a small zap.

"A-Al seriously please stop." I whined trying to catch my breath.

"Hm since you asked me so nicely." With that he stopped his attack sitting up and pulling me into his lap.

His hands rubbed up and down my sides as his head laid on top of my head. I let out a happy sigh leaning into his chest for warmth. Al snapped his fingers and a book appeared in his lap. Opening it up it was in French which I knew some of from living in Louisiana but wasn't fluent in it. Smiling wide I decided to surprise him by saying something French. Looking up at him I pressed a soft kiss to his jaw.

"Qu'est-ce que tu lis?" i stated making his eyes widen as he looked down at me.

"Vous connaissez le français?" ( you know French) he asked tilting his head.

"Un peu" ( a little) I replied slowly not used to the language yet.

He hummed leaning close to my ear whispering, "Eh bien, ma chérie, tu en sais plus que la plupart" (well my dear you know more than most)

I blushed at the closeness of him as the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. It took me a few minutes to piece together his sentence as I only had a few words I knew so I had to fill in the blanks.

"Merci" ( thank you) I answered looking at the book slowly reading as I tried taking my brain for different words.

I think Al noticed my confusion and slow reading because soon he started reading what I now learned was a french poem out to me in English. Listening to his soft voice I let out a sigh relaxing even more as his steady breathing and heart beat lulled me to sleep. I was half asleep when I felt myself get picked up and get carried up some steps. Laying in bed some covers where pulled over me as the weight of the bed shifted and I was pulled into Al's chest. I let out a sigh again as he spooned me and fell into a deeper sleep.

///////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 27 done and done as always stay safe and stay tuned.