Chapter 75

Recap

"I'm disappointed Al," I sighed turning my attention away from him and shaking my head.

Al's pov

Disappointed? My thoughts racked my brain as my chest tightened in pain this hurt way worst that when she was angry at me. I quickly moved to her side holding the duck tape towards her.

"No, no, no, don't say that i'm sorry..." I trailed off as she took the tape walking up to the happily cheering Anna and Alex.

"Yes! Our savor." Alex exclaimed thinking she was going to help him but she only added more tape to hold him up.

"Al I'm dissapointed you didn't invite me to help." She huffed jokingly.

I let out a relived sigh as I quickly stepped to her side placing a kiss on her cheek before summoning one of my tenticals to wrap around her waist. She let out a squeak when she was lifted off the ground by my appendage.

"Well after the way I found you I knew you would be sore so I let you rest." Ihummed as she placed some more tap on the poor souls.

She only laughed wincing slightly before continuing what she was doing, when she was done her body stiffened as she let out a small whimper. My ears twitched hearing the sound as I quickly lowered her down wrapping my arms around her, rubbing small circles on her back trying to sooth her.

"Darling are you alright?" I asked worried.

She only nodded slightly as she turned her attention to my shadow who stood worried beside me, her eyes where teary as she pointed to a cabinet. My shadow rushed over to the cabinet pulling out a pill container and rushed back. I looked at the container and it was called ibprofen it was strange, I've seen some of them aroound but they where strange still. Imean you swallow these small tablets whole it was just so strage I remeber all you had to do was fill a saringe with a good dose of morphine and inject it. However these new ways humans did things where alot diffrent from when I was alive, I'd have to ask Y/n about why she didn't use morphine later. summoning a glass of water I handed it to her to which she gladly took putting the pills in her mouth she slurped the water down quickly after it.

"Thank you." She stated wrapping her arms around me.

"Not a problem darling how about we go watch the picture show?" I asked.

"Sure but we got to let them down first." She waved her hand around gesturing towards the souls hung on the wall.

"But darling they can add as decorations for the party." I hummed.

"Al." She replied sternly arms crosing as she stared at me.

"Fine." With that I snapped my fingers the three feel to the floor with a thud soon followed by a groan.

I chuckled lowly before I heard a gas come from my doe, I looked at her confused as a horror stricken expression crossed her face.

"Shit the party is 2 hours away and I'm not ready neither is the party." She exclaimed going to rush off but I held her close to my chest, "Al what the hell are you doing people will start coming in two hours!"

"Majic remeber darling~" I cooed snapping my fingers as the house was filled with decorations and food lined the tables.

"Opps sorry I forgot you could do that." a blush dusted her cheeks making me laugh at how flustered she could get.

"Woah that's fucking cool." Alex exclaimed looking around the room.

He reached for some food but I quickly summoned my shadow which slapped his hand making him jump backwards yelling in pain. He cluched his hand to his chest as my shadow gave me a nod Alex lookked at me before groaning.

"The hell was that for?" He groaned.

"Those are for the party." I hummed.

He only groaned before walking of muttering curses under his breath making me and my love laugh.

"Well I'm going to go get ready." Anna hummed turning around.

"Same." Max also stated following suit.

I turned back to my love a happy smile gracing her face as I leaned down placing a pssionate kiss on her lips. When we pulled appart we both held each others gazes with nothing more than love and adoration for the other. We held each other in a comforting silence before I finally broke the silence.

"Now how about some of that picture shows you enjoy so much?" I hummed.

"Get ready first then we can whatch the Tv and it's not a picture show." She scollded.

"I refuse to belive otherwise." I hummed.

"Where do you even get picture anywhere in that." She quipped confused as we began walking towards the stairs.

"That's what a Tv is, is it not just fast moving pictures." I quipped.

"Well yeah.. but- that's... UGH!" She groaned failing to come up with a rbutle.

"I rest my case." I laughed.

"Old man." she grumbled as I pushed open the door for her.

"Darling you do know that your older than me correct?" I asked confused.

"Not in living age~" She replied in a sing song voice.

I only rolled my eyes as she quickly smirked at me rushing over to the closet. I tilted my head confused by what she was doing only to shrugg it off. I sighed sitting down on the bed snapping my fingers allowing the costume I had to appear beside me, it was a brown dress whith white spots on the sides and a white bust to ressemble that of a deers it also had a cut deer tail on the back.(Image up top) Antlers laid on with clip on deer ears to allow more of a deer look, I smilled lightly as she walked out hands holding something behing her back. She smilled widely showing she was up to something most likely the costume she picked out for me I watched her figure as it stopped in front of me.

"Close your eyes." She ordered happily, "And try to geuss what it is before you open your eyes."

I sighed closing my eyes as I held out my hands light weight settled in the palms of my hands, the faberic was soft really soft. my hands ran over the surface as I realized the pointed end confused by the object I only hummed as my hands continued to move. I felt the actual clothing it wasn't as soft as the object before continuing my guessing on what it could be I was immediatly confused as I felt something cool on my hand almost like leather.

////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 75 done and done as always stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.