Chapter 7

A/n

there will be abuse and violence in this chapter I will put these **** before and after the parts.

Recap

However right now we have more urgent matters like my father.

Y/n's povI walked into the kitchen to make a small snack. Opening the cupboards I noticed that there wasn't much of anything other than ramen and some other junk foods. I slammed the cupboards heaving heavily as I had no food and feared what my father might do. I looked up at the time and saw it was around 7pm. I decided to quickly run to the store and grab some food before Father arrived. Putting on my shoes I rushed to the door, opened it and rushed to my car. Hopping in, I quickly drove to the closest market. Getting out of the car I rushed inside the marketplace and began gabbing different ingredients to make real food. Finally grabbing the food I rushed into the checkout line and Waited tapping my foot against the floor as the line moved slowly. Finally after what felt like an eternity I paid and left. I rushed to my house getting out of the car and opened the trunk grabbing the bags of food. I opened the door and stepped inside letting out a sigh happy I beat my father. But the relief didn't last long before a foot tapping against the floor was heard.

*****

"Where have you been?" He asked in an agitated voice.

"Where does it look like I've been Father?" I seethed as I stared at his e/c eyes.

"Oh have you really been away for so long you have forgotten your manners?" He started chuckling as a sadistic smile grazed his face.

He began stepping towards me and I ducked away, setting the food on the ground as I ran away. I ran to the steps for my room before the back of my shirt was grabbed causing me the fall backwards. I felt my body begin to shake in fear as he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the kitchen. I was tossed into a chair as he stood glaring at me. I went to try and make another run for it but felt a hard slap across my face and a stinging pain in my cheek. I let out a whine grabbing my cheek as I felt my eyes water.

"Stay there." He demanded, "Do you understand?"

I nodded quickly looking at the ground before he gripped my face and locked eyes with my watery eyes.

"Words." He growled.

"Y-Yes sir I understand." I answered.

"That's a good girl." He started patting my head causing me to flinch and him to laugh.

He walked over to the stove turning it on high before he waited for the burner to turn a crimson red. He turned to me and smiled as I realized what was about to happen. I quickly stood up to go and run but was grabbed and dragged over to the stove a squirmed slapping his hand trying to be released from his grip only making his grip tighten. His grip was so tight I thought he might break my wrist which he was holding. We were now by the stove and I continued to struggle until I was slapped again. I froze in fear as he brought my arm close to the burner where I could feel the heat, but it wouldn't burn me.

"Now how many times did you disobey me?" He asked himself as I focused on my arm by the now hot stove.

"Hmm, three times I believe." He hummed "Three seconds."

I looked at him confused until he pressed my arm against the burner. I let out a blood curdling scream as a searing pain went through my body.

"One" He stated

I caught a smell of burning flesh.

"Two," He continued.

I felt my body shake and my legs grow weak.

"Three." He finished.

Letting go of my arm I fell to the ground cradling my wounded arm. My father pulled out a black liquid pouring it on my wound causing it to bubble and heal but the pain was still there. Tears poured down my face as I sobbed in pain curled into a ball. I felt him touch my head causing me to shrink away before a clicking noise of the stove turning off could be heard. I looked up to see my Father crouched in front of me. Looking up I took my chance and spit in his face. His face contorted to disgust as my pained face became one of manic laughter.

"You think this is funny you damn psycho." He seethed.

I just smiled at him before he grabbed my wounded arm causing a searing pain to go through me causing me to cry out in pain. He dragged me to the basement, throwing me down the small set of stairs I let out a pained grunt. I quickly ran towards the door but he closed it before I could get to him. I heard a click of the lock before I began pounding on the door.

"LET ME OUT FATHER!!!!" I Yelled in fear.

"Let's see how bold you are after a night in the basement." He growled through the door.

I heard his footsteps fade away from the door showing he was leaving causing me to sink to the floor and cry in fear and pain from the slaps and burnings.

*****

I sat in the dark before going down the steps to fall asleep, or try to at least. I laid on the cold concrete floor letting out a sigh as I fell asleep into a dreamless sleep.

Time skip

I wake up to a clicking noise causing me to sit up and rush to the basement door. The door opened revealing the man I have come to fear and hate. Walking with my head down passed him I walked into the kitchen to make breakfast. I heard him let out a quiet laugh as he noticed my now defeated persona.

////////////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 7 done and done sorry I haven't been posting I'll try getting a few chapters out tomorrow. As always stay safe and stay tuned.