Chapter 57

A/n

Picture above is not mine.

Recap

"Thank all holy thi-" I couldn't finish my thought because my phone loudly buzzed.

Y/n's pov

My eyes widen as I looked down to see a random spam number had texted me. I looked up at the tree Al was in and he stared at me smiling wide.

"Found you darling~" He purred.

I quickly hopped down the tree running quickly as he chased me, he was gaining on me a lot quicker than the last few times. Running I tripped over the dead deer making me yelp in pain, Al approached me and I stood up darting off agian. Running deeper into the forest I ducked behind a tree breathing heavily, peeking around the tree Al wasn't behind me making me sigh in relief. Sitting down against the tree I chuckled softly happy that I've pretty much won. I mean there was only 10 seconds left, sighing I closed my eyes relaxing.

"Ha, suck it Al I win." I chuckled to myself..

"Hm, I don't believe so." I heard his voice ring Infront of me and something cold pressed against my head.

My eyes widened as I didn't even see him and was now looking down the barrel of his shot gun, my vision flickered seeing that and Al's face seemed more like Yekun's. I felt tears stream down my face at the memory of when this happened before but I actually ended up with a bullet in my head that time. Alastor lowered the gun his eyes widening as he looked at my fearful expression, bending down he held his arms out and I moved closer to the tree seeing Yekun's face. Wrapping me in a hug I squirmed screaming trying to get away as I began hyper ventilating.

"No, don't hurt me please!" I whined.

"Darling don't worry I won't hurt you I love you." Al said but his voice sounded like Yekun.

"Liar!" I yelled crying hard.

"Darling you know I love you." The words flooded my brain as I pushed away harder.

"Liar! Liar! LIAR! You don't love me Yekun!" I cried in fear.

Al's pov

Hearing that name I immediately knew what was happening, damn I shouldn't of went that far. Holding her close to me I teleported back to the house, walking to the couch I sat down forming into my demonic form. Rocking her slightly whispering soothing words as she cried into my arms, soon she calmed down to where she wasn't crying but she was still shaking violently. I rubbed small circles onto her back trying to calm her down, but when that didn't work I tried getting her to rub my ears which usually worked. Rubbing my ears weakly she still shook with fear, I sighed trying to think of something but I finally gave up. Deciding I should contact the only one who might know what to do about this I summoned my shadow.

"Please alert my Mother and Rosie if she's not busy." I stated to my shadow and it quickly disappeared.

I held Y/n close trying to calm her down to no avail, soon two portals apperead as my shadow stood Infront of me nodding. Out of the portals stepped my Mother and my dear friend Rosie, I sighed in relief as they had appeared.

"My baby boy oh how long it's been." My Mother said rushing up to me.

"Mother it's been a day at most." I laughed at my loving mother.

"Still far to long." She chastised.

"Now Abigale you do know he wouldn't of called us here for nothing, so Alastor what is it?" Rosie asked.

"As to the point as ever I see." I teased, "Well anyways I might have a little trouble with my lover as you can see."

I gestured to the shaking figure in my arms as she clutched to my dress coat tightly almost afraid to let go. The sight made my heart feel as though it was stabbed and my smile lesson.

"My boy has a lover! oh praise lucifer!" My Mother yelled happily before she looked at my love.

Her deminer immediately changed as her glare directed to me, I gulped knowing if I told her what happened I would be scolded.

"Alastor what did you do to this poor girl?" She asked stepping closer to my love.

"W-Well we made a bet and she wanted it to be as realistic as possible so I..." I trailed of sweat dripping on my face from nervousness.

"Alastor, What. Did. You. Do?" Her tone was stern making a lump form in my throat.

"Well we played hunter and pray and you know how I can go over board-" I was cut off by her before I could even finish.

"Alastor! I don't need excuses I need answers." She growled her eyes seemingly a flame.

"Yes ma'am, I pointed my gun at her head leading her to remember not so found memories." I replied terrified.

"Rosie be a dear and take care of Y/n please. I need to speak with Alastor." Abigale stated.

Sweat dripped down my face as I shifted uncomfortably, Rosie came over trying to take Y/n but my love had other plans. Upon being touched my Rosie she curled up closer to me shaking even more violently, I pulled her towards my chest soothing her slightly as she still shook violently.

"How about I put her in bed and then come down Mother?" I asked starting to stand up.

She hummed before answering, "Fine but I want you down here immediately after."

I nodded taking Y/n up to our room as Rosie followed telling me was to calm her down. One thing that worked was me humming we'll meet again to which she relaxed in my arms falling asleep. I laid her in the bed taking my arms off her making her let out a loud whine, I sighed and summoned my demon to stay and alert me if Rosie had trouble. It obeyed cuddling with my love almost immediately. I turned a shiver going down my spine as I had to face my mother. Passing Rosie on the way she gave me a warm comforting smile as I quickly ran off.

/////////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 57 done and done as always stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.