Chapter 48

A/n

so there will be flashbacks and I will put those in this font so you all know what's a flashback and what not.

Recap

"Ready for round two?" I asked to which he smiled widely at.

Y/n's pov

About a week has passed into Al's matting season and it's been interesting, like this morning for instance.

Flashback

Opening my eyes as I looked over to see Al sleeping soundly I pushed his hair slightly out of his face. He groaned pulling me closer to his bare chest making me blush, sighing I went to fall back asleep but my stomach growled in protest. I groaned not wanting to get up but I really needed to make something for me and Al. Sliding out of his hold he grabbed a pillow nuzzling it slightly making me aw at his cuteness. Stepping towards the shades I closed the curtains so the sun wouldn't wake him. Stepping out of the room I cracked the door making my way to the kitchen. Standing in the kitchen I decided to make home bade cinnamon rolls. Sliding on a apron I washed my hands and got to work. Grabbing the ingrediants I placed them in a bowl and began making the doe and icing, sighing as I whipped my forehead as I placed the icing into the fridge. Flour covered me and I was glad I put on a apron and hadn't taken a shower yet because of how messy I was. I made the cinnamon filling as the doe rised. Grabbing a rolling pin I placed some flour on the table needing the doe I placed it on the table rolling it flat. cutting it into strips I pre heated the oven and sprayed the pan with some none stick grease. Putting the filing onto the doe I rolled them into good sized cinnamon rolls. I put the pan of cinnamon rolls in the oven allowing them to bake. I sighed standing up only to touch the top of the open oven, searing pain spread through out my hand making me yelp in pain. Before I could even register the pain I heard rapid footsteps sound threw the house. I started the timer closing the oven as the frantic steeps seemed to speed up.

"Darling!" Alastor yelled in a frantic tone.

"I-In here." I whimpered.

Al rushed into the room quickly his eyes radio dials as he looked around the room, he looked at me cradling my hand in pain. His eyes widened and he took it to see the burn mark from the oven, he brushed a finger against it making me yelping pain and him stop. He stared at my tear filled eyes before looking at the wound. My eyes widened when he placed a kiss on my lips sliding his tongue into my mouth, I melted into the kiss but was surprised when the irony taste of Al's blood filled my mouth. He pulled away looking back down at the wound muttering a few healing spells causing it to heal immediately. Lifting me up he walked towards the living room plopping down onto the couch. We sat there for a few minutes till my timer went off sighing I tried to stand up but was held tightly to Al's chest.

"Hun I need to get up and get the food out of the oven." I stated.

"NO! You won't get hurt agian." He whimpered making my heart hurt.

"Well we can't let them burn." I cooed rubbing his ears.

"Yes we can." He whined looking up at me.

"Would it make you feel better if you got them instead of me?" I asked.

He rapidly nodded his head standing up placing me on his back in a piggy back ride sort of fashion. I laughed as he rushed to the kitchen grabbing the cinnamon rolls and placed them on the stove to cool off. Letting me off his back I rushed to the fridge grabbing the icing, turning back to him I now noticed how he looked making me laugh. His shirtless chest had hand prints from the flour I had on me, he tilted his head confused before looking down and seeing the flour. His eyes widened at the sight before he grabbed a handful of flour, walking up to me I giggled placing the icing down making a run for it. I made it to the living room dipping behind the chair so he couldn't see me. I peeked around the couch sighing in relief as I didn't see him but it was short lived when I felt his warm breath on my neck making the hairs on the back of my neck stand. I turned around to see a wide smirk on his face as he smiled widely.

"I win." He threw the flour on me making me cough.

Looking down I was now overly pail from the flour. I gasped looking between him and the mess of flour on me. Al's hands found their way to my sides making me Burst into laughter I clutched my stomach falling over laughing loudly, tears filled my eyes as I laughed loudly.

"Wait- no stop!" I laughed.

"Hm, now I don't think I will." He purred.

This went on for a while before we finally got up to finish icing the cinnamon rolls and ate. The next hour Al was overly clingy not letting me do anything in fear I might hurt myself.

flashback end

And that leads us to know I mean he won't even leave me alone to go use the bathroom. Instead he just pouts outside the door making small circles on the floor like a angry child. I stepped out of the bathroom of sanctuary only to be lifted up and carried to the couch. He played with my hair braiding it and making different hairstyles as I just sat there. I wonder how he will act when he has to go back to hell because of his little partnership with Charlie.

////////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 48 done and done. Stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.