Chapter 53

Recap

Sighing I opened my mouth to tell him but it felt like something was lodged in my throat from fear.

Y/n's pov

I closed my mouth swallowing before telling him about my dream, as I told him I shifted nervously. He in return made small shapes up and down my arms taking some of the anxiety away. When I finished I looked up at him with tear filled eyes and his smile softened.

"Now darling you know he's dead he won't hurt you as long as I'm here." He soothed pressing kisses on my head.

"Al?" I asked gaining his attention.

"Yes my love." He replied in a soft voice as if he spoke any louder I would break into a panic attack.

"Do you love me? You wouldn't give me up for money right? You love me or are you lying?" I asked frantically.

"Darling of course I love you and I would never give you up. You mean everything to me." He explained calming me down.

"Thank you." I stated quietly.

"For what?" He asked as he rested his head on mine his arms wrapped around my bare body loosely.

"For loving me and not manipulating me for your advantage." I sighed calmly.

"Darling you must know that you deserved to be loved and you should never be manipulated, and if you ever fell like you are just alert me." He explained.

"But what if your in hell and I'm on earth?" I asked.

"Then use the voodoo dolls or this." His hand grazed my right hip making me yelp as I felt a burning pain.

"The hell did you do!" I yelled as he soothed the burning pain by placing his hand on it.

"I made you mine and only mine." He stated.

Looking down I saw a glowing pentagram with his name outlining the circle making me immediately think overly possessive.

"Yandere much?" I laughed out.

"Yandere?" He asked.

"Yeah like you'll kill anyone who gets close to me." I explained calmly.

"Well then I geuss that is true." He growled narrowing his eyes like a predator.

"Oh no its a scary fluffy demon who's going to eat me." I exclaimed sarcastically.

He growled lowly sending a shiver down my spine his hands rubbed my hips as he nibbled on my neck making me moan. He bit down on my shoulder drawing blood making me let out a pleasured cry as he lapped up the blood.

"You taste delicious darling~" He purred puling away.

"Yeah, Yeah sometimes I forget that your a cannable." I stated.

"Just a choice of diet darling and how do you know if you don't like it have you ever tried it?" He questioned.

"Yes... But not by choice." I growled quietly thinking about when Yekun forced me to eat a fallen angels heart and then human flesh.

Standing up I began walking to take a shower, grabbing towel I turned on the shower slightly annoyed. Al seemed to notice the nerve he struck and followed me into the shower. Grabbing my hips he placed his head on my shoulder pulling my back to his chest. I huffed in annoyance but it soon disappeared as he placed loving kisses on my check and jaw. Sighing as I relaxed into his touch his thumbs rubbed circles on my waist as he hugged me from behind.

"I'm sorry love I didn't know that was a touchy subject." He apologized.

"No it's fine I over reacted." I sighed out spinning in his arms so we where chest to chest.

Grabbing the shampoo I placed some in his hair and rubbed it in being gentle with his ears and antlers. He grumbled lowering his head more in a relaxed manor enjoying the feeling.

"You shouldn't apologize so much." He grumbled as I just hummed in response.

"I'm sorry." I replied out of reflexes.

"You did it agian." He stated pulling back.

"Shit sorry... wait no not sorry.. I didn't mean to say that sorry.. SHIT!" I rambled as I tried to not apologize.

Al started laughing as I rinsed out his hair rubbing in conditioner, I growled lowly tugging on his antler so we made eye contact.

"It's not funny!" I whined like a child.

"No you're right it's hilarious." He laughed.

I grumbled out curses as we washed each other off, stepping out of the shower we wrapped into our towels and Al turned to come his hair. Upon turning I saw the little deer tail, I smiled sneaking behind him. Reaching for the tail I froze as I heard his staticky voice.

"Surely you're smarter than that I mean darling I'm using a mirror." He laughed looking at me through the mirror.

"Al come on just let me touch it." I wined going to grab it once more but my hand was grabbed.

"No can do darling." He exclaimed in a sing song voice while snapping his fingers so me and him where both dressed.

"Please." I exclaimed agian.

"Nope." He replied walking out of the bathroom as I followed him.

"Fine how about a small bet." I asked.

His ear twitched and he immediately stopped, Turning around his smile was wide and he tilted his head.

"I'm listening." His voice was a lot more staticky than usual.

"Ok if you win this bet you get to tell me what to do a full 24 hours and I can't say no, but if I win I get to touch your tail whenever I want and you have no say." I explained crossing my arms.

"48 hours and I chose the game and you have a deal." He exclaimed sticking out his hand.

"Wait what! You can't... Fine." I groaned shaking his hand.

"Lovely~" He purred.

"So what's the game you where thinking?" I asked slightly concerned when his smile widened.

"How about three rounds of hunter and prey." He exclaimed happily.

"Hunter and prey?" I stated confused.

"Yes darling! It's a lovely game the hunter which will me get 2 hours each round to find you if I find you I win that round. However if I run out of time and don't find you then you win." He exclaimed happily.

"Hey that's not fair!" I yelled.

////////////////////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 53 done and done. Also Holy Shit y'all 2.1k reads wow thank you all so much for that many reads. As always stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.