chapter 90

Suicid is mentioned in this chapter this is your warning.

Recap

"Im coming Y/n." I whispered holding up a arm as the thorns sliced it causing inky black blood to escape the wounds.

Als pov

Making my way threw the thorn and weeds I began wondering why y/n even left. Sighing i continued to follow the blood until i saw a clearing. I picked up my speed finally imerging from the weeds and thorn bushes. Letting out a sigh i looked around the clearing it was beutiful with a clear waterfall and a pond. I smiled before stumbling slightly. Looking down i noticed a tree root stuck out of the ground. Looking down i saw two hand prints in the mud making me laugh lightly.

"Seems she did the same." However my laugh stopped immediately when it looked like she dragged herself over to a stump.

Blood covered the side of the stump making my heart stop in fear I looked around for her quickly but couldnt find her.

"Y/n!" I yelled frantically.

Y/n's pov

The sound of someone yelling woke me up. Looking around groggily I didn't see anyone sighing i looked down only to see a large puddle of blood from my wounds. Rolling my eyes I stumbled over to the small pond to clean myself up. Making my way to the water I fell rolling into the water causing a loud splashing noise. Looking at the once clear water as it turned a crimson red color. Sighing as my head went under the water i began mentally screaming at myself to get out of the water before i drowned but my body stayed still. I watched as the bubbles floated to the surfuce through the crimson water. I was about to lose consciousness but before i could my arm was gripped and i was yanked out of the water. Coughing up the water i had inhaled i felt arms wrap around me tightly. Looking up i saw Alastor as tears left his eyes.

"What the hell where you doing!" He seethed through gritted teeth.

"I-I dont know." I quipped as tears began falling from my eyes agian.

"Don't do that shit agian... please." He whimpered shoving his head into the crook of my neck.

Tears fell from my eyes as I began to grow frustrated with myself. That dam I had made was about to fall and I wasn't prepared for what I said next.

"Why do you care!?" I cried.

"What?" Al asked looking up at me.

"You heard me. Why do you care if I ended it all your probably just using me to have sex with." I cried.

"Stop, stop it you dont mean that!" I yelled at myself trying to stop the words.

"U-Using you?" He repeated weakly.

"Yeah you and your mama you actuallyboth hate me don't you?" I replied tears falling from my eyes.

"Now you now that's not true." Al stated holding me tighter to his chest.

"No you hate me." I began pushing away from him only for him to hold me tighter.

"My sweet doe I love you more than anything." He cooed rubbing my back, "Where are these thoughts coming from?" 

"I-I don't know." I whimpered feeling my bod1y relaxed.

"Would you like me to fix the thoughts?" He asked as I looked up at him confused.

Nodding I opened my mouth to ask how but before I could his lips connected with mine. My eyes widened in surprise as I melted into the kiss. Running his tongue along my bottom lip he begged for entrance to which I granted. His tongue slid through my opened lips before exploring my wet cavern. My eyes widened when a iron taste filled my mouth. Staring into Al's eyes as he had a knowing glint to them as they glowed. I raised a brow before he pulled away. I began panting for breath before his thumbs began rubbing small circles on my thighs making me moan quietly. Al laughed as i looked up at him glaring at him.

"I'm sorry." I whispered leaning my head on his chest.

"Darling just promise me not to ever try that agian." He purred as his hands continued massaging me.

"I promise." I hummed.

Letting out a yawn i felt my eyes drop lightly but before i could fall asleep shadow nudged my hand with his noes making me laugh.

"Sleep darling you lost alot of blood." Al cooed as he pulled shadow into my arms and  stood up.

"Mk." I yawned before falling asleep in Als arms as he began to walk towards the house but teleported past the thorns and weeds so i wouldn't get cut.

Al's pov

Making my way back to the house with a sleeping Y/n in my arms I smoled happy i was there in time. Sighing i looked down at her healing wounds. They where so many deep gashed all over her it was sickening. Walking up the porch I opened the door and was met with Mama and Rosie cheeking the house to see if they missed her anywhere in the house. When the saw me a look of relife crossed there face but quickly a worried look returned when they saw her state.

" why is there so many gashes?" Mama asked woried.

" why is she wet too?" Rosie followed quickly.

"Let me get her in bed and I'll answer all those questions." I replied as i began making my way to the bedroom.

Opening the bedroom door korinna darted into the room between my legs. Laying her in bed both kittens curled up beside her making me smile. Before leaving i pressed a light kiss to her forehead. Walking downstairs i let out a sigh flopping onto the couch exhausted.

"So care to explain why she was wounded and wet?" Mama asked sitting beside me and runnjng a hand through my hair making me sigh.

"Yeah but it's not to good." I sighed as i began explaining what happened to which mama was in tears by the end and Rosie was shocked.

////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 90 done and done as always stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.