Chapter 49

Recap

I wonder how he will act when he has to go back to hell because of his little partnership with Charlie.

Y/n's pov

Sitting in his lap as he messed with my hair I relaxed peacefully, he would place soft kisses on my crown making me sigh. I sat in my thoughts when I finally got curious about something.

"Hey Al did you ever have a pet?" I asked.

"Hm, quite random but yes I had a dog as a child." He replied twisting a piece of my hair.

I turned my head smiling wide, he looked at me confused before I thought of the Amber Heard and Johnny Depp court case.

"I had a dog to." I stated smirking, "Do you wanna know what happened to him?" I questioned.

"Given by your expression I don't believe I have a choice but yes I would like to know what happened to your dog." He quipped.

"My dog stepped on bee." I groaned scrunching my nose and sighing looking away as if in disgust.

I looked at Al and he had a overly confused face, I began laughing at his reaction.

"What. Was. That?" He asked utterly confused.

"Wait you haven't heard of the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard court case?" I asked shocked.

"I haven't darling." He replied still confused.

"My god I'm offended." I huffed, "No, no we must fix this right away."

Standing up I rushed into my office grabbing my lap top and rushed back to Al. Plopping into his lap I began playing the case to which we both laughed at. As we watched his arms wrapped around my waist and his head rested on my head. He found this utterly amusing because of how badly Amber's acting was when trying to get pity from the jury only making it even more funny. As we laid there his shadow appeared looking at the shadow I closed the lap top gaining Al's attention.

"The hotel staff is wondering where you are." With that he looked at me smiling softly.

Walking up to me he nuzzled his face into my cheek making me laugh, with that he stood up smiling softly at me and diapered. Standing up I sighed placing my laptop on the table.

"Alrighty you heard him off you go." I exclaimed lifting him off the couch only for him to latch to me.

"No!" He whined.

"Al yes you have to help out." I explained trying to shove him off of me.

"No, No, No!" He whined tightening his grip on me.

"Alastor." I said calmly making him freeze, "You promised to help them with their idea for entertainment."

"I know but I don't want to go." He cried.

"Al I swear if you don't help them for at least 4 hours no more cuddles or attention for a day." I growled.

"3." He replied calmly.

"Fine 3 hours." I thought 3 hours are better than nothing and I also needed to get some stuff done.

He let go pulling out his pocket watch, he looked at the time and put it away. wrapping his arms around me he pulled me close to his chest placing a kiss on my head.

"Alright darling I'll be back as soon as my 3 hours are up." He grumbled not licking the idea of leaving me.

"See ya love you." I called as he snapped his fingers walking towards it.

"Love you too darling please be safe." He yelled back stepping threw the portal.

I sighed plopping on the couch before standing up to get stuff done. Rushing to the kitchen I decided to do dishes and clean up the kitchen first. As I cleaned I wondered how Al was doing.

Al's pov

"This is utterly pointless." I grumbled sitting at the bar glaring at my pocket watch.

They didn't need me everything was handled yet I couldn't go back to my love because it's only been 10 minutes. Husk chuckled seeing my annoyed state making me growl slightly.

"What has you so grumpy?" He asked sipping his cheap booze.

"Nothing my good friend why would you think I was grumpy?" I questioned in a cheerful tone.

"Cut the shit I might be drunk but I can still tell when your annoyed." He grumbled sipping his cheap booze.

I looked at my pocket watch again groaning in annoyance as only about 3 minutes had passed. I looked up to answer him but was cut off my the gay spider.

"Hey ya smiles.~" He purred sliding into the chair next to me only to inch closer to me.

"5 foot rule Angel." I growled pushing him out of the chair with my staff.

"Hey no fair how come I only get that rule?" He pouted standing up sitting on the bar counter.

"Because my feminine fellow others don't dare to even touch me without permission." I answered staring at the pocket watch.

"Wait what about Y/n?" He asked loudly catching the attention of husk.

I quickly grabbed hold of his shirt dragging him into my office throwing him into a chair as I closed the door. My eyes shifted to radio dials as I stared at him.

"Hey smiles it was only a joke." He chuckled out nervously.

"I do not want you mentioning her name in this hotel agian." I growled.

"Why not?" He asked curiously.

"Because I would wish to not have the hotel poking around where they shouldn't be." I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose, "You however are a exception because she seems to have taken a liking to you, if she hadn't your insides would become decorations on hells streets." I growled.

"Well you know there gonna have to find out about her sooner or later." He stated as a matter of fact.

"I know I would rather her be in her fallen angel form before then." I grumbled sitting in my office chair.

"Damn fallen angel then why the hell does she look human?" Angel asked.

"Brother made her human Yekun his name was." I told him not really minding.

"W-Wait your tellin' me I was speaking to the king of hells sister." He stuttered shocked.

"You where." I stated simply.

"Wow wouldn't of even known it she was so nice." He thought aloud chuckling slightly.

"She is quite lovely yet she can be worst than lucifer it is quite frightening." I explained to him as I saw him shake slightly, " Anyways I would love for this to stay our secret until they meet her."

"You got it smiles." with that he stood up walking out of my office.

Sighing I leaned back groaning summoning her voodoo doll I gave it a hug waiting for the hug to be reciprocated. Waiting a few seconds there was a gentle rub on my ears making me sigh happily wanting to actually be in her arms. pulling out my pocket watch I still had about two hours left making me growl in anger.

/////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 49 done and done as always stay safe and stay tuned.