Chapter 76

A/n

Ok so I'll admit this is not my best drawing but I'll make it again this one was really rushed so I couldn't do my best. Anyways onto the story.

Recap

I felt the actual clothing it wasn't as soft as the object before continuing my guessing on what it could be I was immediately confused as I felt something cool on my hand almost like leather.

Al's pov

I tilted my head my eyes still closed before I opened my mouth giving up on guessing.

"Darling I'm confused may I open my eyes?" I asked.

"I geuss so." She pouted in return.

I opened my eyes slowly to see a maids dress a white apron lined the waist and a small opening to where you could see skin lined the chest. It also came with small accessories, like a cat ear head band and tail. However the cool leather like feeling I had felt shooked me attached to a chocker was a bell that also included a leather leash. My eyes widened as I felt my face heat up in embarrassment, I looked up to Y/n who had a knowing smirk.

"You can't be serious." I stuttered.

"as serious as serious can get." She hummed happily.

"Ha, no I will never where this." I laughed.

"Hm if I remeber correctly this was your idea AND you said we couldn't refuse." She repeated my words as I muttered curses at my foolish actions.

Standing up with the costume I stomped towards the bathroom grumbling angerly making my love laugh behind me. Closing the door I turned into my human form and began changing into the ridiculous outfit.

Y/n's pov

I was surprised he actually took off without a lot of arguing, I hummed as I began shrugging of my clothes. Grabbing the small costume he had got me I pulled it over top of my head before doing a small twirl in the full body mirror that rested against the wall. The dress fit me perfectly as it flowed and swayed around my body. I noticed small attachments added to it so I put them on, placing the antler headband on top of my head I clipped the deer ears in slightly behing the antlers. I clipt on the cute white tailed deer tail on the back of my dress, and was finishing up on the makeup when I heard a annoyed groan.

"Fuck." I heard Al's voice growl making me laugh quietly.

Stepping towards the bathroom door I knocked on it lightly backing the room go silent.

"Hun, you gonna open the door so I can help?" I asked sweetly.

A sigh sounded from behind the door as footsteps approached the door slowly opening it. Al stood behind the door blushing as his smile was wobbly and nervous sweat dripped down his face. I gave a sweet smile stepping into the bathroom before turning my attention to the male.

"Alright what seems to be the problem?" I asked happily.

"I can't get the back." He muttered quietly.

"Alright mind doing a small turn for me, kitty~" I purred now noticing the tail and cat ears that added to the outfit.

He nodded blushing heavily before turning around, the straps where all twisted and kinked making me laugh as I began fixing them. Tying the straps into a cute bow I let out a triumphant sigh, he slowly turned around towards me.

"Alright darling let's be on our way." He quipped wheeling around to walk out of the bathroom.

"Wait your forgetting something." I quipped noticing the chocker and leash missing.

"What could I be missing... dear?" He asked nervously.

"Oh you know what now where is it." I hummed crossing my arms.

He only sighed shuffling to kneel down to the bottom cabinet, he shifted threw the cabinet before pulling out the missing accessory. Putting it on he turned to me the quiet jingle of the bell sounding from his sudden movements.

"Happy?" He sighed.

"Very if you keep being a good kitty you might get a reward." I hummed gripping his leash tugging him forward making him gasp and flush bright red.

I laughed leaning close to his face making his eyes close in preparation for me to kiss him but I smirked deciding to tease him. I flicked the bell pulling away making his eyes snap open, I spun around laughing lightly.

"Come on We're going to be late." I laughed.

"Oh you'll pay for that one darling." He growled lowly taking quick steps towards me as I walked out of the room.

"Oh no the kitty's trying to scare me!" I mocked laughing loudly.

"This kitty is going to have your screaming out daddy when your friends leave maybe even sooner." He seductively replied right next to my ear.

"Or maybe kitty will e screaming mommy." I whispered in his ear gently nibbling on his earlobe causing him to freeze in shook.

I chuckled lowly as I heard him shuffle before rushing back to my side the bell alerting me of his approach. He opened his mouth to make another snarky comment but he was to flustered to even register what he wanted to say. He only let out a low growl of annoyance, I laughed stepping in the dining room where my three friends stood. Anna had dressed up as the corpse bride making it slightly more gory. Alex had dressed up as Dracula a classic if I must add he usually did classics last year it was cleopatra when he came out as gay to which we all supported. Then Max who was dressed up as the joker making me burst out laughing his hair was died a neon green instead of a forest green and it was all over his neck.

"You too really." Max groaned.

"H-Hey at least we don't have too worry about losing you." I laughed heavily.

"Yeah, Yeah get it all out before everyone else shows up." Max groaned rolling his eyes.

"Alright I'm done." I said whipping a imaginary tear away.

"Holy shit you actually got him to wear it." Alex wheezed looking at Al.

"I'm actually surprised he did I would of thought he would of killed me first." I replied walking towards my lover and resting my head against his shoulder while he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Oh I got to get a picture of th-" He pulled out his phone but was cut of when a black tentacle wrapped around him.

"Take any pictures and I will-" The sound of the door bell ringing cut off Al's threat making him release Alex sighing.

"Well let the party begin, and no killing anyone please." I narrowed my eyes at Al who held his hands up in defeat.

///////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 76 done and done sorry this chapter was a bit cringy but it's finished, as always stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.