Chapter 98

Recap

"I'm on my way." With that there was a click and Mama removed the phone with a snap of her fingers.

Y/n's pov

'Uh oh you fucked up once again." Yekun cooed placing his chin on my shoulder.

'Shut UP would you.' I seethed to him.

'Nope no can do what kind of brother would I be if I didn't annoy my favorite sibling." He cooed moving to the front of me.

I grit my teeth before seeing Alastor appear from a portal making me tense, as soon as I saw I'm I began running towards the steps. Before I could get there Al's shadow stood Infront of me preventing my escape. I made a sharp turn for the front door trying to escape from the predicament I was in only to be lifted into the air. I began kicking my legs frantically trying to get dropped only to be held close to a chest like a baby preventing me from moving.

"Oh no you don't." Al stated walking us over to the couch.

I let out a aggravated huff however when I caught a the comforting smell on him my anger and fear dissipated. I immediately nuzzled his dress shirt inhaling his sent of campfire cinnamon and blood, sighing as I continued to relax I smiled happily.

"You smell nice it's very calming." I purred my body relaxing.

A rumble erupted from his chest as he sat down soon coming up his throat and out of his mouth as a laugh.

"Well I'm glad to be that calming to you." He soothed running a hand through my hair.

'Liar he's not glad.' Yekun grumbled.

'Shut Up!' I growled.

"Now what was the emergency?" Al hummed kissing my forehead softly.

"Just missed yo-" Before I could finish I was cut off by mama and Yekun's voice.

'LIAR!' Yekun laughed happily appearing behind Al.

"Y/n." Mama stated sternly.

"ok we uh... We just wanted Christmas idea-" Once agian mama cut me off as Yekun laughed heartily.

"Fine if you won't tell him I will..." Mama paused glaring at me with a motherly look.

I looked away squirming off Al's lap rushing to get to the kitchen but I was once agian lifted into the arms of Al. Grumbling obscenities under my breath as he pulled me back over to the couch.

"At least let me have shadow!" I whined as he sat down.

"Darling I do-" Before he could answer a light pitter patter of feet came rushing into the living room with cute meows.

Rounding the side of the couch Korinna poked her small orange and white nose around, she skipped into my lap making me smile as Shadow soon followed. I turned towards Al petting the small kittens giving Al a broad toothy smile. Al only sighed face palming and dragging his hand down his face knowing he wouldn't be able to tell me no. I tensed when Mama cleared her throat turning to her my smile disappeared and I buried my head into Al's chest.

"Anyways, Y/n Has a problem with her mental health and she refuses to tell me who is causing it so I thought we should call you and then she had a mental break down." Mama sighed explaining what happened.

"Darling is this true?" Al quired in a stern tone making me whimper nodding my head.

Sighing Al lifted my chin up with his thumb and index figure the action making my heart beat pick up and goosebumps appear on my arms.

"Darling please just tell me who and they will see a double hell." He stated sadistically.

"I-I can't." I whined tears welling in my eyes making his eyes cloud in hurt.

"Darling please we only want to help." He cooed kissing my face lovingly.

'Do it they won't belive you.' Yekun laughed wickedly making me flinch.

"Please I'm sorry He'll hurt you and you won't belive me." I whined.

"Darling I promise you there is no way w-" Before he could finish his shadow appeared beside me.

The shadow tapped my shoulder making me turn to look at him. Tilting my head he gave me a sad look before pointing to where Yekun's shadow once stood. I opened my mouth to reject what he was saying but I knew he had already figured out Yekun was here.

'There's another shadow here isn't there?' Al's shadow signed.

I nodded sadly looking down only to feel fear ring through my body whipping my head around I saw a very pissed off Yekun.

'I told you not to say anything!" He yelled.

I flinched away as he went to grab me yet missed only by a inch he let out a low growl before gripping my wrist causing a large red hand print on my hand. I looked at Al's shadow who was quickly speaking to his master with a urgent look to his eyes. I clutched Al's dress shirt tightly trying not to let go but my grip was weakening and there was nothing I could do. Before I knew it I was on the ground Yekun leaving small agonizing wounds all over my body.

"STOP! Please I'm sorry!" I yelled crying in pain.

"Y/N!" Mama yelled worriedly.

"Alastor please help!" I cried out only to feal a hard slap on my face.

'Shut up you!' Yekun growled making me sob harder.

"Darling!" Alastor yelled sending his shadow to which tackled Yekun to the ground the shadows eyes where menacing while his mouth dislocated taking a chunk of Yekun's shadow and swallowing it. Yekun yelled in pain as I stumbled to my feet in pain swaying slightly as a breeze could almost knock me over. Al was quick to my side holding me close to him in fear I might get injured.

"You need to leave quick." Mama stated staring at the two fighting shadows.

Yekun had now become visible making Al's eyes widen in fear as he quickly walked me towards the front door. Before walking out I took one look back only to see Yekun's shadow disappear making me shiver knowing he was still alive. Rushing me to the car Al sat me in the passenger side before running over to the driver side. Buckling us both up he began pulling out of the drive way Al's shadow soon joining us in the car.

/////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 98 done and done as always stay safe an stay tuned my water drops.