Chapter 26

A/n

This chapter will have blood and violence. It's the whole chapter so this is your warning.

Recap

I felt the want to tear him limb from limb and live with Al in hell but first I needed to wake up.

Y/n's pov

I walked in the dark hallway for what felt like hours opening doors and seeing more memories. Finally my boredom getting to me I had learned that I have manic that I could use in this state. Taking this as a chance to practice for when I tear Yekun to shreds. Snapping my fingers humming we'll meet again I paused at a door that had bloody hand prints all on it. Opening the door I gasped seeing the bloody massacre before me stepping into the room I looked around at the towers of bodies then a booming laugh came from the corner looking over I saw myself in my demonic form staring at the bodies. Soon she looked at me and disappeared turning into a mirror showing me the same bloody demonic form that I was just looking at. I wasn't surprised or scared I actually swelled with pride as I felt my insanity slip away making a bloody image of yekun appear in my mind. Stepping out of the room I slammed the door closed and continued humming we'll meet again as I walked the sound of my feet taping in the hall. I practiced the types of manic I had learning I didn't actually need a cane to use the manic it was just a fun accessory. Suddenly a blistering headache felt like it was splitting my head in two. I shrunk to the ground letting out a cry of pain as I clutched my head. The pain continued only for a few seconds before I black out. Opening my eyes I saw Al's worried features stare at me. I smiled cupping his face into my hand in a calming manor making his face less tense.

"Are you alright love? Do you need some water, medicine?" He asked rapidly leaning into my touch.

"Al hun I'm fine."  I answered.

I looked around blinking so I could adjust to the light. Sitting up I was still in Al's lap when I locked eyes with Yekun. I let out a low growl and his muscles stiffened.

"Sister long time no see!" He exclaimed trying to sound excited.

"Shut the hell up Yekun you are no sibling of mine." I seethed standing up.

I glared into his eyes summoning my cane making his eyes widen. The cane was a nice F/c with a human skull on the top. I smirked my pride growing as he stepped back holding his hands up.

"Now sister you don't want to do this again." He let out a strained laugh as he watched me approach still backing away in fear.

"You should've stayed dead." I growled before slamming my cane to the ground.

Black clouds surrounded the group as I turned into my demonic form. When the smoke disappeared we were all out in the forest. Yekun stood frightened as I picked him up by his collar and threw him against a tree. Glaring at him as he shakily stood up using the tree to help him.

"R̵̪͖̾u̷͍̿̋͊̏͘n̸̥͎̦͊̋̈́̒" I growled out, "you have 10 seconds, 9 now."

He took off quickly as I turned around to look at Al and Lucifer still keeping track of the time in my head. Lucifer had a smirk on his face as he watched Yekun run off and Al stood dumb found a soft blush dusting his cheeks as his eyes meet my deer ears. Skipping over to him he looked away quickly covering his mouth in a embarrassed fashion. I laughed pulling his chin towards me to make eye contact as he looked at me confused. I pressed a soft kiss to which he melted into almost immediately. I pulled back as I hit 3 seconds left.

"I'll explain everything after I kill that man would you all like to watch?" I asked tilting my head making my ears flop.

"Yes!" Lucifer said with a urgency in his tone.

I chuckled at the action turning back to Al who had a soft blush and lidded eyes from the kiss. He shook his head as he cleared his throat to answer me.

"I would love that darling." Al replied.

I nodded slamming my cane to the ground twice causing a couch and tv appear. Soon it flickered to life as Lucifer and Al sat down pressing a light kiss to Al's head. Turning on my heals I waved to the boys and began walking into the forest humming we'll meet again. Looking around my ears twitched at ever sound made in the woods. Some crickets and birds would make sounds as I walked through the woods like a predator. Stepping passed a stump it seemed to be hollow so I walked passed it to see if Yekun would come out. Stepping in front of a tree I climbed up it and sat on a branch so I could see better. I sat there for a few minutes the woods where deathly silent giving it a creepy aura to it. Soon I heard a snap of a twig to see Yekun wide eyed staring at the small limb. I smirked rushing be hind him. Slapping him hard with my staff he let out a pained groan. He spun around to me as he looked at me his eyes widened in fear. My face now had black substance coming from my eyes and mouth mg teeth where sharper and my jaw unattached when I spoke. Gripping him my the neck he struggled against my grip as he clawed at my hand. Smiling wide I summoned a knife and hammer. Taking the hammer I broke his leg making it bend backwards because of his fast healing. He let a cry of pain making me laugh psychotic.

"You're insane." He chocked out.

"I know isn't it great!" I exclaimed happily, " know what to do what to do?"

I stood there thinking before a wonderful idea came to me. Smiling wide I took the knife making small incision all over his body so it would hurt but he wouldn't die. He screamed in pain as I continued to make incision over his body. Removing my grip from his throat I grabbed his hair pulling him as he spat at me. I looked at him in disgust my anger seething as I slung his body into a near bye tree. A sickening crack came from him as his back broke. He laid against the tree limply from his back being broken when I threw him. Wrapping my hand around his neck again I squeezed leaning down towards his ear.

"You should stay dead." I growled.

I snapped his neck making him go limp as he died against the tree. Standing up I lite his body on fire and walked back towards Al and Lucifer wanting to explain this whole mess.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

A/n

Chapter 26 is done sorry it took so long to get out as always stay safe and stay tuned.