chapter 99

Recap

Buckling us both up he began pulling out of the drive way Al's shadow soon joining us in the car.

Y/n's pov

We began driving down the interstate towards Pennsylvania, picking at my fingers nervously as we drove in silence. I looked over at Al who was deep in thought watching the road like he wanted to kill it. Opening my mouth to say something I quickly closed it nervous of him snapping at me. Shifting closer to the window and away from him I rested my chin on my hand sighing. Glancing at the radio I reached for it only to stop looking at Al who still looked aggravated. I went to reach for my phone but stopped when I remembered he had water logged it along with all my other electronics. My picking got worst and I winced in pain before looking down seeing I picked off a hang nail pulling skin off with it. I groaned in annoyance as I shook my hand in slight pain, Al's shadow had disappeared into the shadow realm so I was left to myself and the quite car. Scratching my neck I curled into a bawl tensed nervous that Al was angry at me.

"Darling." Al's voice broke the silence making me snap my head up and look at him.

"Hm." I hummed quietly.

"I'm sorry... For earlier I wasn't thinking clearly and I was angry." He soothed Reaching out and placing his hand on my hand.

"It's fine I shouldn't have said what I did." I replied turning to him.

"Should we stop for the night darling we've been on the road for about 5 hour now?" He asked.

"No it's fi-" Before I could finish I let out a loud yawn.

"Haha, I can see we totally don't need to stop." He laughed sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes as he turned into a hotels parking lot. Placing the car in park he stepped out and his shadow quickly opened the door Alastor soon walked over lifting me into his arms and out of the car. I laughed as he gave me a dorky smile and continued walking. Leaning into his chest he was already in his human form so the receptionist didn't get scared to death. Stepping to the counter the receptionist looked up from his computer.

"Hello welcome to blah blah blah would you like a room?" He asked in a bored tone.

"Yes my good sir one room." Al stated happily.

"Hehe just don't make to much noise." The man smirked handing Al the key.

My face went bright red with embarrassment as I tucked my head into Alastors dress shirt to hide.

"Of course we are going to head to our room now." Alastor exclaimed spinning on his heals and walking towards the elevator.

The elevator dinged when he pressed a button the doors opening quickly as he stepped in. Yawning Al let out a laugh pulling my body closer to his.

"I love you darling." He cooed pressing soft kisses to me.

I returned his love and affection by pressing my lips agianst his. The kiss was long and soft not needy or hungry just full of love and affection. Pulling back for air I smiled cupping his cheek.

"I love you too." I hummed happily, " I'd watch you burn the world and still love you."

"Who said I was the one burning the world. I'll just be the one to hand tou the match holding you close to me." He laughed pinching my side.

"What are you trying to do here get brownie points for the day." I laughed.

"Why I do love dark chocolate brownies." He sighed happily.

"I thought you didnt like sweets." I joked remebering how much he first complained about my brownies but soon ate the whole pan.

"I do but yours are special." He stated as the elevator dinged.

I hummed as I watched the doors to the elevator open. Stepping out of it Al made a sharp left speed walking to our room. I let out a soft yawn agian still very tired from what happened this afternoon. Opening the door Al placed me on the floor so I could look around. It was beutiful white paint lined the walls and painting of abstract and other things were hung up around the room. Smiling wode I looked up only to see a beutiful chandelier. The glass candels looked so realistic and touchable. Walking into the room I kicked off my shoes flooping onto the bed. The door creacked and soft taps came towards me. Two thuds soon followed as the footsteps came to a halt. A snapping sound could be heard and a cold breeze covered me and as did a new material of clothing. Looking down I saw my outfits was changed into a burandy red colored night gown. It was quite reveling only coming to my mid tigh and a low cut V neck it was almost see through.

"Wow you look amazing." Al hummed crawling in bed.

Wrapping his arms around my waist he tugged at the gown.

"I got that on sale for 50% off but I think I'd like it better 100% off." He purred grazing my neck with his teeth.

My face flushed as I turned to look at him wide eyed. His pickup line was entirely overused yet it stil made my stomach erupt with butterflies. Grabbing his ear I rubbed the base making him grunt leaning into my touch.

"Big words for such a cuddly deer." I laughed moving closer to him.

His eyes closed at the touch purring and humming happily. His hands trailed up and down my waist making goosebumps appear on my arms. Soon enough his hand was on the back off my thigh under the small peice of fabric classified as a night gown. Pressing kisses to his face his thumb massaged circles into my thigh making me moan lightly at the feeling. Al pulled away smirking before kissing my head.

"I love you darling good night." He stated to my sleepy form.

"Goodnight hun I love you too." I cooed kissing his cheek.

/////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 99 special chapter is tomorrow as always stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.