Chapter 34

Recap

"I know we'll get you home blue." I cooed softly.

Al's pov

It been a week and that blue me is still here sometimes he leaves but other times he just stays at Y/n's house reading different spell books. Y/n keeps giving him so much of her attention and it's aggravating me. She pampers him like a small whiny child while I just get glares if I say something to the blue idiot. Sitting in my office at the hotel I groan in annoyance at the thought of the depressed blue demon. Standing up I decided I should go grab some coffee to take a small brake. Stepping out I noticed blue stood in the lobby looking around nervously. Walking up to him I placed my hand on his shoulder making him jump and turn towards me.

"My blue friend what brings you here?" I asked in my cheerful tone.

"W-well um y/n is unconscious." He answered quietly.

"What!" I yelled worried making the staff crew come into the lobby.

"W-We were trying some spells when she read one out loud and a loud buzzing happened a-and she fell unconscious." He whined.

"And you left her there alone." I growled.

"I d-didn't know what to do." He cried slightly.

"That isn't a fucking excuse." I seethed at the crying blue.

"The hells going on here strawberry pimp?" Angel dust asked walking up to us.

"Nothing." I growled.

"Hm that don't seem like nothin and who the hell is this it's just a sadder version of y'a." He stated.

"This is 2p alastor we call him blue though." I answered.

"Who's we?" He asked.

"None of your conce-" I was cut off by blue.

"Oh Alastor and Y/n." He stated happily.

"Y/n who that?" Angel asked catching the attention of the staff as they walked over.

"I think it's best we get going." I replied quickly snapping my fingers to make a portal appear.

"Oh no you don't you overgrown twizzler." Angel yelled.

Me and blue quickly walked to the portal only to be knocked inside it by angels wait falling on us. I growled standing up going to throw Angel threw the portal but stopped as I noticed the portal gone. Letting out a growl I set him on the ground and looked around to see Y/n sat on the couch unconscious. Sighing I glared at blue and he tensed.

"You could have at least put her in her room." I growled.

"I-I tried but every time I tried to that happened." He stated.

I turned to see angel walking over towards Y/n. Reaching out he poked her cheek. Soon I saw a spark come from his touch as he jump back yelling in pain as Y/n just moved on her side. I laughed quietly as the scene was quite entertaining.

"Damn that hurt." Angel groaned looking at Y/n "who even is this?"

"That is Y/n." Blue answered as I walked over to her.

"Blue would you mind showing me the spell that made her like this?" I asked looking towards him.

"Y-yeah." He replied running off to the kitchen returning with a book.

Handing me the book he opened it to a spell. Reading the spell I realized that the spell was a normal teleportation spell but if you messed up pronouncing one word that will happen. It didn't come as a surprise that she messed it up because the language was in Layton and she could translate bits and pieces. Sighing I walked over to her placing my hand on her head prepared to be shocked but nothing happened. I muttered a few spells that might reverse the spell but it didn't work. My nerves began growing knowing that if I didn't find a way to reverse the spell then she'd be stuck like this.

"Hey smiles try givin her a kiss." Angel said with a slight smirk, " y'a know like the ones in Snow White."

"Snow White?" I asked confused.

"Don't tell me you don't know what Disney is." Angel groaned.

"I-I'm sorry but I'm also c-confused what is Disney and Snow W-White?" Blue asked nervously.

"On my drugs you guys are old." Angel stated rolling his eyes, " it a movie and when the prince kisses the princess she wakes up."

Angel where looking for a solution and I don't think god will grant us a miracle." I stated staring at him like he was dumb.

"Fine then but if ya method don't work don't come cryin ta me." He stated crossing his upper arms and placing his lower arms on his hips.

Sighing I rolled my eyes turning back to my love. Bitting my finger drawing blood my shadow appears smiling happily as I placed my thumb on her head muttering a few spells as voodoo symbols appeared around me. Sighing when that didn't work I placed my thumb in her mouth.

"Smiles that's disgusting." Angel gagged.

Rolling my eyes as I ignored him I mumbled a couple more powerful spells. Her eyes widened as I mumbled the last word of one of the spells. She looked at me then down towards her mouth as a bright blush spread across her face as I pulled back my thumb. Smirking I keep My eye on her as I lapped up the rest of the blood on my finger as it healed immediately. She looked away before jumping up from her seat and running behind me grabbing the back of my coat. Looking up I see angel stood behind the chair with a smirk.

"Damn smiles y'a got a nice girl there." He exclaimed walking towards her pushing up his fluff, "hey sweet cheeks I'll give you a discount if y'a want a fun time."

"N-no thanks." She muttered grabbing my coat tighter.

"Now angel that is not a way to great someone." I growled.

"Fine I'm angel dust sweet cheeks." He stated poking her cheek before continuing, " what's your name?"

"Y/n however I do suggest you get your hands off me." She replied.

He put his hands up in surrender stepping back as Y/n looked around to see a nervous blue. Rushing over to him she smiled as I growled.

"Hey I know a spell that will get you home." She explained to him happily.

///////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 34 is finished as always stay safe and stay tuned.