Chapter 51

A/n

So smut will be in this chapter I will put a warning ***.

Recap

He growled under his breath in annoyance as he huffed like a child making me start laughing, his arms stayed wrapped around my waist so I knew he wasn't mad making it even funnier.

Y/n's pov

Sitting in Al's lap I pulled out my phone being bored since he was still annoyed about what I said before. Opening my phone I tapped on tiktok and began scrolling threw videos, a couple minutes had passed and Al was over his little temper tantrum. However I thought I was just going to ignore him because of how he was acting before.

"Looovvvveee please get of the weird box." He whined.

I ignored him and continued playing on my phone, he growled but soon it turned into a soft deer whine. I paid no mind to him till he grabbed my phone, my eyes widened as I quickly tried to get it.

"Hey give it back!" I yelled as he held my phone away from me.

"Fine." I groaned placing a kiss on his head seeing the red x again.

Moving his hair back I looked at the small red x on his forehead before kissing it gently, looking at Al his eyes where lidded as he leaned into my touch. I smiled softly leaning close to his face rubbing our noses together I placed a kiss on his lips pulling back before it could deepen. Al glared at me as I acted like I did nothing wrong. His hand tightened on my waist as he let out a low growl but he still kept the hand that was holding my phone out of my reach.

"Darling I don't like teasing." He growled playfully.

I just hummed leaning into his chest confusing him, placing a ear on his chest I heard his heart thumping quickly. I was surprised he even had a heart considering he was dead. Smirking I began trailing kisses up his neck and down his jaw. Leaning up I bit his ear gently making him groan.

"That's not what you really think~" I purred in his ear.

He panted slightly as I kept placing kisses on his ears rubbing them gently. Soon his hand that had my phone in it dropped to the couch. Before he could even register what was happening I grabbed my phone bolting upstairs to our room. Slamming the door behind me I looked it smirking happily.

"Haha I win." I laughed opening my phone and walking to the bed but bumped into a hard form.

"What was that about wining darling." I heard Al's voice making me look up at him.

"Damn." I grumbled, "Hey hun!" I exclaimed in a cheerful voice.

"Hello my doe." He purred grabbing my phone.

He tossed my phone on the night stand before slowly approaching me, I backed away before running towards the door. Grabbing the handle I tried to open it but it wouldn't because I looked it.

"Shit." I growled.

"Shit indeed darling~" He said seductively.

***

Turning around he pinned me against the door pressing a hungry kiss to my lips. I moaned into the kiss melting immediately into it, going to wrap my arms around his neck he stopped pulling away and walking to the bed. I growled at the teasing so I quickly rushed towards the bed where he sat, Laying on the bed I knew he was having his heat because he was blushing madly and panting. Sliding into his lap I smirked deciding I would make the first move. Rocking back and forth on his lap he groaned grabbing my waist I connected our lips in a passionate kiss. He tugged on his clothes trying to get them off as I kissed him. Shrugging off his coat he began working on his tie.