Chapter 11

A/n

This drawing is mine if you want to use it you can but please give credit to me.

Recap

My eyes widened but I soon melted into the kiss.

Y/n's pov

His lips were soft against mine as we kissed. Soon enough we pulled apart I was blushing madly. Looking at Alastor, he had a smirk on his face. I immediately looked down avoiding eye contact.

"Love what is so interesting about you lap?" He teased.

I remained silent until a hand brought my head back up making eye contact with the crimson red eyes I have grown to love. Blushing more his eyes lidded and he gave me a gentle smile. Finally cracking under the pressure I said something I will never forget.

"ILOVEYOUALASTOR!" I yelled quickly.

"I'm sorry what was that?" He stated.

"You heard me you ass... I love you." I whispered looking down agian.

"I love you too dear." He stated pulling me closer to him.

"Wait so are we together now?" I asked.

"Yes dear we can be together if that's what you want." He explained.

I wrapped my arms around his neck letting out a happy giggle before sneezing. I sat there a second as my coughing fit came back as I coughed into my elbow Al laughed summoning some medicine since the last medicine I took had worn off. I tightened my mouth shut seeing the cough medicine stuffing my face into the crook of his neck.

"Love it will help with your coughing. Just take it." He explained.

"No." I stated coughing.

"Love please." He asked.

"I- No." I stated less firmly.

"Fine." He sighed out "Looks like we have to do this the hard way."

I was pride away from him by his shadow. His shadow held me as he placed the disgusting cough medicine in my mouth. I swallowed and let out a gag scrunching my nose and shaking my head to get rid of the taste. I looked at Al who had a smirk on his face, rolling my eyes I turned away from him. I was soon pulled against the chest of him and he rested his head on top of mine. I sighed relaxing into his touch before soon falling asleep.

Al's pov

Y/n fell asleep in my lap causing me to laugh. Placing my hand onto her head her temperature felt normal meaning her fever finally broke. I laid on the bed as Y/n slept on my chest. I smiled at the sight of her and how she was my lover and I was going to protect her. Soon I fell asleep to the sound of her soft breathing and heartbeat.

Time skip

I woke up to see that there was no one in the bed with me. I let out a whine as I patted the now empty area beside me. I felt a soft pet on my head causing me to purr and open my eyes. Seeing my beautiful lover patting my head. She gave me a soft smile causing mine to widen in return. She turned walking into the bathroom and I heard the rush of water come from the bathroom. Standing up I snapped my fingers as I dressed into my usual attire. I dreaded the day knowing I had to go back to the hotel and leave my love for a few hours. I hated it knowing that dreadful man her father was still alive. My hand tightened as I thought of that man anger filled my body until I felt a familiar arms wrap around my waist. I immediately relaxed spinning Y/n Infront of me lifting her up and placed a soft kiss on her head causing her to laugh. I smiled walking out of her room going to the kitchen, setting her down I placed my hand against her head and no signs of a fever remained. I smiled softly taking off my coat and summoning a apron putting it on.

"Now dear what would you like for breakfast?" I asked.

"Hm, how about (Favorite breakfast)." She answered.

"One (Favorite breakfast) coming right up love." I stated turning away.

Snapping my fingers all the ingredients appeared and I began cooking.

Y/n's pov

I watched as he moved around the kitchen in fluid movements as he cooked. Laying my head on the table I let out a sigh thinking about how my life will change dating Al. Looking up I saw his coat laid on the back of a chair across from me. Giving a devilish smile I looked towards Al and he was in his own world making food for us. I stood up and snuck over to the chair grabbing the coat before sliding it on. I smiled looking at the coat turning to be met with two crimson red eyes. I let out a squeak stepping back. His eyes moved over his coat I had on before reaching toward me. He began buttoning the buttons and gave me a warm smile which I returned.

"Now my love you look very ravishing." He stated.

"I-I uh thanks." I stated my face flushed red.

"My love why so flustered?" He asked.

"Hehe no reason." I answered raising my hands to see the sleeves covering my hands causing me to laugh,"it's just a bit big on me."

I waved my arms causing the sleeves to flap and him laugh. He ruffled my hair like a child and stood straight walking back over to the food and platting the ingredients. He walked over setting the plates down pulling out a chair for me. Sitting down I smiled at him as he took the seat in front of me. Pulling up the sleeves I began eating but they continued falling down causing me to huff in annoyance. I heard a laugh causing me to look up seeing Al with a amused look.

"Do you find this fucking funny?" I growled.

His eyes widened as he sat straight up shaking his head. I groaned as I continued to mess with the sleeves until I heard him sigh walking over he kneeled down in front of me and I thought I would mess with him.

"Ah yes pesant kneel before your queen." I ordered crossing my arms sticking my nose in the air.

"Hm a pesant you say well this pesant is going to have to fix those sleeves." He replied smirking.

"Ah yes do fix my sleeves." I exclaimed sticking my hand out to him.

He hummed as he folded my sleeves back before pulling my hand towards his mouth placing a soft kiss on my hand keeping eye contact. I blushed bright red at his action causing him to smirk.

"Would my queen like a coat of her own? He asked.

"Wait really! I'd love to have one!" I yelled jumping up and wrapping my arms around him.

"Alright then I will get you one my dear." He stated.

I pulled away placing a soft kiss on his nose causing him to cross his eyes. I laughed and he looked at me his eyes looked at my lips causing mine to become lidded. I leaned toward him connecting our lips as Al smiled into the kiss. After a few seconds we pulled away and I smiled sitting down to go back to eating.

Al's pov

She sat back down and continued to eat. I smiled to myself at how such a beautiful creature could love me. Sitting down in my chair I continued eating. A few minutes passed and Y/n took our plates and began cleaning them. Walking up behind her I grabbed the wash cloth to help but quickly pulled back after the water touched my. I shook my hand in pain as I looked at the blister which was healing. I saw Y/n grabbed the rag and my body froze in fear. She looked at me tilting her head before my eyes looked at her then the rag. She noticed and looked at the rag setting it down. I quickly took her hand examining the blisters that were now forming.

"My love doesn't it hurt?" I asked

"It does I'm just used to the pain." She replied looking down.

"Whatever do you mean used to it dear?" I questioned worried.

"One of the methods my father used was he would turn on the stove and burn of the skin or he would pour boiling hot water on my hand but only to where it blistered." She explained.

/////////////////////////////

A/n

Ok so I'm not sure but this chapter was cut in half when I published it so I fixed it and here you go. As always stay safe and stay tuned.