Chapter 46

Recap

My eyes widened realizing what I did as I quickly covered my mouth the feeling of tears in my eyes. Al stared at me in disbelief I never cussed at him over anything.

Y/n's pov

I stumbled backwords tears blurring my visions, I tripped over my feet falling on my butt. Al said nothing only staring a me in shock, I looked away curling into a bawl from fear of what might happen. I knew he wouldn't do anything but after thousands of years with a abusive brother who acts like your father you develop that mindset.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I repeated, "I didn't mean to yell don't hurt me." I whimpered pitifully.

I was scooped up into a pair of arms as my eyes widened, looking at Al who picked me up he summoned some Sunny D for me. He placed a kiss on my forehead, running a hand threw my hair he handed me the bottle of Sunny D. I looked at him for a long minute surprised he didn't even get mad at me, his nose twitched and his pupils widened as a blush covered his face. He ran to the living room setting me down before running off agian. I hummed confused but shrugged it off as nothing, sipping my Sunny D I began watching (F/s). The occasional bathroom breaks where included but that's how my morning went, well other than Al's running off every once in awhile and avoiding me. Sighing I stood up stretching as my back gave satisfying pops. Al had went into the kitchen to make lunch after returning from whatever it was he was doing. Stepping into the kitchen Al was making some sandwiches and tea, I skipped over to him placing a kiss on his cheek making him blush slightly.

"Hey babe." I stated peering over his shoulder as he plated the food.

"Hello darling how was your show?" He asked the same strain like tone.

"It was awesome!" I exclaimed happily as I skipped around him slightly.

He laughed picking up the plates and walked to the kitchen table while I skipped next to him. Sitting down he placed the food Infront of me and I began eating, humming (Favorite song) I sipped on the tea. Al looked up at me curiosity written on his face as I hummed, I looked up seeing his stare before giving him a soft smile.

"What are you humming darling?" He asked.

"Oh just (Favorite song)" I continued humming it when I had a sudden urge to dance with Al.

Standing up quickly I rushed to his side rocking on the balls of my feet with a wide grin. Al tilted his head slightly confused.

"Yes my doe?" He curiously asked.

"Can we dance please?" I pleaded.

"Of course darling." He exclaimed his mood seemingly brightening even more.

I smiled widely as he snapped his fingers and a radio appeared playing slow jazz music. Placing one hand in mine and the other on my waist he pulled me close to him, I placed my free hand on his shoulder leaning into his chest. We danced in silence the only sound of the light jazz coming from the radio. I gasped in surprise when he spun me pulling me back in only for a dip, he placed a passionate kiss on my lips. Standing up straight I laughed at his actions making his smile soften, looking into the crimson red eyes of my lover I felt safe.

"Might I ask why you wanted to dance?" Al asked breaking the silence.

"I don't know just had the urge." I replied smiling.

"The urge hm?" He hummed in thought.

"What are you up too?" I asked tilting my head.

"Oh nothing darling." He hummed a knowing smirk.

"No way I believing that, now what is it?" I questioned.

"Well darling if you insist..." He paused.

I gasped in shock as he lifted me up spinning me, he snapped his fingers and the radio disappeared.

"I urge your attention and affection~" He purred making me blush.

Al didn't usually provoke the idea of affection it was usually me. I smiled at him wrapping my arms around his neck as I snuggled close to him.

"Then attention and affection you shall get." I replied.

He walked into the living room sitting down on the couch as I rubbed his ears making him grunt. I smiled running my fingers threw his hair happily, I noticed the antlers growing and new they must be itchy because of velvet. deciding not to touch them incase I over stepped I just continued running my hands threw his hair. Al let out soft purrs as his face nuzzled my chest making me laugh, my hands trailed to his shoulders massaging them making him relaxed and let out content sighs. The purrs grew louder at the action letting me know he was enjoying it, I let my hands trial back to his head cupping his face and placing soft kisses on it. his nose would scrunch when I kissed it as he stared at me with lidded glowing eyes. I laughed at his cuteness making his arms tighten around my waist. I booped his nose making him boop mine in return. This went on for a minute or two, but it stopped when his hand reached for his antler but stopped. I looked at it then at him confused as to why he stopped, I just shook it off as nothing. Raising up I decided I would do it for him, placing my hands on his ears I gently rubbed them making him purr. I moved my hands to his antlers scratching them softly but what he did shocked me. His hands tightened on my waist as he buried his head into my neck letting out a moan. I paused making him whine so I continued, I had a wide blush on my face as I felt him pant into my neck.

/////////////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 46 is finished as always stay safe and stay tuned.