Chapter 35

Recap

"Hey I know a spell that will get you home." She explained to him happily.

Y/n's pov

Walking off I walked into my old room pushing the bookshelf away walking into the small room. Stepping into it I walked a bee line to the room over grabbing a small book opening it before smiling and walking back to everyone. Blowing off the dust I placed it on the table as blue walked over to me. Opening the book I summoned a knife and bowl. Making a cut on my hand I allowed the blood to flood into the bowl. Cupping my hand to keep the blood from getting anywhere Al was at my side with a bandage. Licking up the blood the feeling sent a shiver down my spine. The cut healed slightly from his saliva and he placed a bandage on it. Smiling at him he cupped my face kissing me lightly. Pulling away I took the bowl poring it on a piece of cardboard in a circle. Mumbling the spell a few times a dark blue circle filled the circle. Looking at blue he had a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Alright blue this should send you home don't forget the way I thought you how to contact us and don't be scared to ask us to visit or you can visit." I explained.

"T-thank you dear." He exclaimed wrapping his arms around me.

"It's no problem." I replied happily.

He waved us goodbye as he stepped into the portal which soon disappeared after a few seconds. Smiling softly I felt a buzz in my back pocket. Grabbing my phone I saw Blue's number saying thanks again for helping me. Sending back a no problem I smiled happy that he got back home safely. Turning towards the two demons who were behind me the spider demon angel dust walked up to me.

"Damn sweet cheeks your badass I like you your my friend now." Angel declared happily.

"Why thank you Angel." I laughed out.

"Well I should get back to the hotel so should you smiles." Angel stated looking at Al.

"Aw y'all are already leaving." I whined, " can't you stay for a few more minutes."

"Well I guess we can my doe what do you want to do?" Al asked.

"Ru Paul's drag race." I yelled happily.

"Doe you know how I feel about tha-" Al's complaining stoped when I looked at him smirking.

Walking to the tv I sat down with Al and Angel on the couch. I leaned against Al as he wrapped his arms around me smiling softly as I turned on tu Paul's drag race. To be honest I didn't even like it but I knew Angel would probably like it because he looked to be part of a drag race. I mean his suit was hot as hell I'd need to ask him where he got it. We all sat there Angel yelling at drama bits as he enjoyed the show it seemed. Al would place light kisses to my head rocking me slightly as a soft purr played in my ears. I let out a content sigh laying in his arms as I began feeling sleepy despite being unconscious. Moving into Al's lap further I curled into a ball closing my eyes as Al rubbed my back as I fell asleep.

Time skip

Waking up I realized I was in my room with the covers pulled on top of my body keeping me warm I heard a audible aw and a click of a camera. Looking towards the noise I saw angel stare at us as he took pictures of us.I saw Al's neck snap towards the demon causing Angel to drop the camera as it broke.

"No I worked hard stealing that." Angel whined making me laugh.

"Don't laugh at him you'll only encourage him."  Al groaned looking towards me.

"It's not my fault he's funny as hell" I said making my pun.

"Dear that was quite punny." Al laughed out.

"Alright I'm out you two are horrible." Angel stated walking out of the room.

I started laughing loudly at his reaction causing Al to laugh also. Standing up I walk to the bathroom with my clothes as Al follows quickly behind. Going to close the door I saw Al stood behind me.

"And what do you think your doing?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"Hm I was going to take a shower with you to save water." He replied innocently.

"Ha no." I replied mocking his voice.

"And why is that?" He quipped tilting his head slightly.

"Because we have a guest." I stated staring at him.

" I don't mind." He said looking at me.

"No." I stated turning and closing the door to here a soft whine.

I rolled my eyes at the drama Queens actions and went to go take a shower. Turning on the water I stepped in feeling quite lonely from being by myself. I huffed as I finished washing myself off. Grabbing my clothes I put them on walking out to hear a loud white static. My eyes twitched as I glared at the two radio dial eyes that where staring at me.

"You can stop now." I groaned.

Immediately the noise stopped and I was talked my Al in his deer form. Letting out a gasp as I hit the floor I felt a warm wet sensation on my cheek. Looking over I saw Al giving my cheek a light lick. I blushed madly before grabbing one of his antlers making him bleat then growl. Pulling him towards me I got payback licking the side of his face then bitting him softly. Black smoke covered him as he went back to his normal form as a bright red blush covered his face and I thought I saw blood come from his nose but he covered his face before I could see.

"Y-you bit me." He stuttered surprising me.

"Uh huh and what are you going to do about it little man?" I asked.

He laughed before lifting me up placing a passionate kiss on my lips. I tilted my head to deepen it but he pulled back before I could.

"Nope sorry my love we have a guest." He exclaimed mocking my words from earlier.

He set me down walking out of the room leaving me flustered at his actions before I came to terms with what actually happened.

"Damn you, you red bean pole." I yelled to the hallway raising my fist hearing two laughs sound from the kitchen.

//////////////

A/n

Boom chapter 35 is finished as always stay safe and stay tuned.