Chapter 47

A/n

SMUT!!! *** for warning now onto the story.

Recap

I paused making him whine so I continued, I had a wide blush on my face as I felt him pant into my neck.

Y/n's pov

My face was beat red as he panted at me scratching his antlers, occasionally he would let out a deer mewl. his head flopped to the side allowing me to see his face his eyes were glazed over with a lustful look to them as a heavy blush set on his face, his smile was small as he panted and a bit of drool dripped from his mouth. Looking at him his nose twitched slightly and his eyes widened. Standing up quickly to go disappear like he usually dose he set me on the couch. He darted up the steps to the bedroom saying nothing. I stared at the steeps where he disappeared off to before standing up narrowing my eyes. Walking to the steps his shadow manifested shaking his head rapidly.

"No what do you mean no?" I asked slightly irritated.

The shadow tackled me into a hug carrying me back to the couch, I pushed myself out of his grasp rushing up the stairs. I made it to my bedroom reaching for the handle but was stopped by Al's shadow agian. I glared at the shadow as it shook it's head a nervous look to him.

"Move." I seethed.

The shadow tensed but moved out of the way quickly disappearing, opening the door I saw a disheveled Al. His tie was undone and dress shirt was unbuttoned, he shifted slightly as if something was bothering him as he scratched his growing antlers. I cleared my throat making my presence known causing his eyes to dart up at me. His eyes glanced over my body and a low growl came from him, a wide blush covered his face as he looked away realizing what he just did. staring at him I noticed the small tent in his pants, realization struck me as I connected everything between his disappearances to his velvet antlers. He was in heat. Walking up to him I closed the door behind me, he looked at me then my body before quickly looking away. Sitting next to him I sighed leaning my head on his shoulder making him tense.

"Al hun are you in heat?" I asked openly.

He nodded hesitantly not making eye contact with me, cupping his face I turned his face towards me giving him a small smile. I pressed a kiss to his lips pulling back after a second.

"We talked about this hun I would help with this problem of yours." I explained.

"I know dear but I just thought you didn't really mean it." He muttered quietly.

"Now Al I wouldn't of said it if I didn't mean it." I exclaimed moving the hair from his face.

"Then you really are fine with this?" He asked a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Yes." I replied.

***

That's all it took and he immediately pulled me into his lap passionately kissing me. He lightly bit my bottom lip asking for entrance, I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to slip in exploring my mouth as we kissed. My hands unbuttoned his shirt pulling it off and throwing it to the ground. I pushed him onto the bed as his hand ran up and down my sides, breaking the kiss he pulled off my shirt leaving me in a (F/c) bra. I leaned down pressing kisses to his neck making him groan, I toyed with his hair tugging it occasionally. My kisses turned to nibbling and sucking as his hands gripped my ass making me moan. I gasped when he flipped us pinning me beneath him, his eyes looked at me hungrily and I smiled at him. He began kissing my visible chest wrapping his arms around my back unhooking my bra, tossing it he admired my body.

"Your beautiful." He panted connecting his lips to my chest.

I whimpered as I felt my core heat up slightly when I remembered I was on my period.

"Shit." I muttered causing Al to stop.

"What is it love are you second guessing we can stop if-" I quickly cut him off.

"No not that it's just that I'm on my period and I don't wan you to be disgusted." I muttered looking away.

"Darling you do know you are speaking to a cannable and serial killer I believe I can handle a bit of blood.~" He purred next to my ear.

"Well in that case.~" I pulled him down into a kiss as his hands played with my breast.

I squirmed at the feeling letting out moans into the kiss as he flicked my hardened nipple. He pulled away lowering his head as he licked around my sensitive nipple, I squirmed making him chuckle.

"Al please." I moaned.

"Please what darling?' His breath tickled my breast making me pant.

"Please t-touch me~" I panted.

"Since you asked so nicely." He teased.

His lips began sucking my breast as his teeth lightly grazed my nipple, my back arched as I moaned loudly. His bites became more hungry as I moaned out his name, he began moving down my body making my core wet. his bites met my lower stomach making me whine slightly, his finger wrapped around the rim of my pants before hesitating slightly. I looked down at him as he looked at me asking wordlessly for permission. I nodded and lifted my hips to help him take off my pants. He kissed the inside of my thighs leaving trials of hickeys and bite marks, I gasped as he yanked off my underwear. Pulling out my feminine product I blushed as he tossed thoes to the side. His nose twitched and I realized that it wasn't just something that happened he smelt the blood and that must have triggered his cannable side. Before I knew it Al's tongue was inside me lapping up my blood I moaned at the unusual feeling. Wrapping my hands into his hair as my core tightened I moaned loudly as I felt myself about to cum.

"Daddy I-I'm about to cum!~" I moaned loudly.

With that he pulled his tongue out of me, whining at the denied release I looked at Al as he licked my blood off his lips. He smirked at me and stood up confusing me, he began to strip Infront of me making me blush. soon he took off his boxers letting those fall to the floor and his dick sprang to life. He crawled back over me sliding into me without warning. I yelled in pain and pleasure as he moved slightly, he took a moment before moving out of me slightly. Pushing back into me I moaned loudly as he groaned.

"So fucking tight for me." He groaned surprising me at his cursing.

"Ah faster~" I moaned in pure bliss.

"as you wish love." He replied picking up his speed.

He was slamming into me at a inhumane speed making me moan in pleasure, I felt the knot in my stomach tighten as my hips bucked trying to meet his thrusts.

"I-I'm close!" I yelled in pleasure.

"I know darling I am too." He groaned placing kisses into my neck.

With that I let out my release racking my nails down is back as I rode out my high, his thrusts became sloppy showing he was about finished too. soon his dick twitched and he released inside of me, he groaned into the crook of my neck thrusting into me as he rode out his high. He pulled out laying next to me. We laid in each others arms catching our breath before I smirked looking up at him.

"Ready for round two?" I asked to which he smiled widely at.

//////////////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 47 done and done. As always stay safe and stay tuned.