Chapter 66

Recap

I closed the trunk supporting my love as I walked into the house.

Y/n's pov

Me and Al sat on the couch cuddling as the first hunger games movie played, I would yell at the TV when something bad would happen making Al laugh in response. I leaned my head on his shoulder sighing as I felt my body shiver slightly. It was oddly cold in the house today must have been the autumn weather coming into the house and no one home to turn on the heater.

"Cold darling?" Al asked his hand playing with a strand of my hair.

"A little but I'm fine-" I was cut of by a whooshing sound.

Al lifted me up pulling me into his lap as I looked around seeing the fireplace was now lit. I relaxed into his chest as he snapped his fingers allowing a blanket to cover both of us. I sighed contently as he wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his head in between my shoulder and neck inhaling my scent obsessively.

"Thank you." I stated.

"For what." He mumbled the vibration tickling my neck causing me to laugh.

"Everything. I mean I've never had a lover let alone someone who loved me fully." I paused before continuing, "I really love you Al you're the only person I can honestly say I fully trust and love."

"Darling I love you too, and I'm glad you allowed me to be yours as you are mine." He sighed placing gentle kisses to my neck.

We watched the movie in silence enjoying each other company until my least favorite part of the movie came up. I glared at the TV president snow stood up and I immediately started yelling curses at the TV flipping it of and such.

"Aw, FUCK you, Ya Fuckin' pussy, I wish ya fuckin die damn bastard. Why don't you go into the games you fuckin' prick." I let out a slew of insults hating the man with a passion.

I let out a huff as I leaned into Al, he laughed at my outburst but was in shock at my choice of words.

"Darling are you done?" He asked.

"NO!" I took in a big breath, "FUUUCCKKK YOOOOUUUUU!" I seethed at the TV.

"Ow." I heard Al whine quietly as he winced.

I looked back to see a pained smile on his face as it scrunched in displeasure his ears tightly pressed down to his head as I realized what happened. My eyes widened as I felt tears prick my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean too." I whispered.

"It's alright darling just a bit of ringing in the ears." He replied.

"It's not fine your supposed to get mad angry at me. Not just wave it off." I growled in annoyance.

"And How would I get mad?" He asked me curious.

"I don't know something like slap the shit out of me maybe burn me." I replied.

"What did you just say." He growled.

"You have to use violence or else people won't see your mad." I replied tears threatening to fall.

He spun me in his lap so I was stradiling his lap, his eyes narrowed and a look of anger flashed threw them.

"You have to right that's the only way to show your mad?" I cried confused.

"I will not lay a hand on you if it is to harm you." He growled.

"That's not right though your supposed do be yelling screaming throwing me around into walls." I replied tears falling down my face.

"Darling that is not how you act when your angry." He replied anger seeping threw him at my words.

"Why not! It makes no sense!" I cried gripping at my hair in confusion, "Your showing me you care enough to harm me so I know my place, it's to protect me right!"

Al's pov

I stared at Y/n in disbelief Yekun had done so much manipulation on her that he made her belive that he abused her to protect her. She cried gripping her hair in confusion, I wrapped my arms around he pulling her to my chest as she moved to get away.

"NO! Your supposed to be mad not comfort me!" She yelled trying to get out of my grip.

"Darling I'm not mad." I cooed trying to calm her down.

"Your so confusing why don't you hurt me do you not truly love me?" She cried.

My grip loosened as her words swam in my head, my eyes widened as I stared at her. She had moved taking my rattled moment, I felt a tug on my hand making me stand as she made my hand lay on her head.

"Here be made show me your angry." She whimpered placing a handful of hair into my hand.

I felt my eyes water in sadness at how broken and manipulated she was, she stood there eyes closed tightly as she waited for me to hurt her. She wanted me to hurt her. My heart clenched as realized I was loosely holding her hair. I dropped it pulling her towards me wrapping her in a hug, she tried to move away agian but I held her firmly to me. She looked up at my as her teary eyes widened when she saw my smile was officially gone.

"No! This is wrong your not supposed to be sad!" She cried.

"Darlin-" I was cut of before I could finish.

"No! Don't try and use pet names right now your supposed to be mad!" She replied sinking to the floor.

She curled into a ball tears streaming down her face as she tried to figure out why I wouldn't harm her. I sank down to her level wrapping my arms around her tucking her head into my neck as she just cried.

"Love, I would never hurt you and that is not how you show love or anger." I explained.

"B-But Yekun would a-always say he wanted to protect me when he hit me." She cried her voice breaking.

"Mon amour he did not love you he only used you." I cooed pulling me into my lap rocking her slightly.

"Then why, why did he do it?" She whimpered quietly.

//////////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 66 done and done. I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday as always stay tuned and stay safe my water drops.