Chapter 82

Recap

The bath time really soothed my hang over as I relaxed in he tub the shadow washing my hair making sure he didn't get to wet while I continued playing with the bath toys and soap.

Y/n's pov

Looking at the shadow as he sat on the toilet I smiled wide before turning back to the bath. I grabbed arson and a small crocodile toy and began playing with them. The shadow let out a static laugh making my head whip around to him eyes wide.

"Um I just heard you!" I exclaimed shocked.

The shadows eyes widened as he went to say something but only loud frequency left his mouth. He quickly closed his mouth a small smile on his mouth.

"Hey it's alright we can still sign to each other." I soothed before waving him over to me.

He stood up slipping over to the side of the tub looking at me confused. I smiled scooping up some bubble before putting it on where his nose should be. His smile widened as he set some bubble in my hair. We continued doing this for a good while and playing with the bath toys like small children.

"And what are you two doing?" A static voice sounded from the bathroom door.

Both the shadow and me turned to see Al smirking as he watched us. His arms crossed leaning on the door Fran as his right leg was crossed behind him. I smiled waving making water fly off my hand.

"Playing with bath toys and soap do you want to meet arson?" I asked happily.

"How about you introduce me to the fellow once your out and eat breakfast?" He asked.

"Oh ok." I replied a little sad he didn't want to meet him right away.

"Darling change of plans I really want to meet arson who is it?" He asked quickly noticing a strong glare the shadow sent him.

"Really!?" I asked not fully believing him.

"Of course any friend of yours is a friend of mine." He replied.

"Come here." I exclaimed waving him over which he quickly followed his smile widening.

I picked up the small rubber duck that had a top hat and monocle one it. Holding it up to Al he gently took it looking at it confused. Before his eyes lit up in amazement.

"I remember when these first were invented. 1931 if I remember correctly." He hummed happily.

"Wow your old." You replied.

"Darling if I remember correct you're older than me." He hummed.

"Not in living years." You cheered.

"Yes but you still are older almost as old as
Lucifer himself." He exclaimed.

"Hey I'm not that old he still has me beat by a few thousand years." I grumbled.

"Yet you still look beautiful. And we're dead so who cares about age!" He laughed, " now how about breakfast?"

"Yeah that sounds good the waters getting cold anyway." I answered standing up in the tub.

Grabbing the bath toys I placed them in a rag to dry before putting them away. Reaching for the towel a loud smack sounded threw the bathroom. Letting out a yelp of pain I spun around wrapping the towel around my body only to see Al with lidded eyes as his cherry red irises glowing.

"What the hell was that for!" I yelled.

"For touching my tail this morning. Also because what are you going to do to stop me. " He hummed.

"Well seeing as I have evidence of you in a maid dress I believe I have a lot that can stop you." I laughed.

"You wouldn't dare." He challenged.

"Oh I would. now how about a apology and I might not send those pictures to angel." I purred smirking.

"Dear I am the radio demon I apologize to... no... one...." He trailed off when I glared at him.

"Is that so?" I asked sternly.

"Y-yes?..." he stated sounding more like a question as he gulped nervously I sighed walking passed him.

"And to think I thought you loved me when you can't even apologize." I sighed shrugging the towel off and pulling on some clothes.

"Now darling you know I love you." He stated offended.

"Yeah you sure show it if you can't even apologize." I smirked knowing he heard me as I was immediately lifted up into some arms making my eyes widen.

"If a apology is what you need a apology you will get." He tossed me gently on the bed before crawling over top of me.

He smirked down at me before pressing light kisses on my face muttering apologizes in between each kiss.

"Sorry... I'm... sorry." He placed kiss on my jaw making me squirm laughing.

"Al quite please!" I laughed as he continued his attack on my face," UNCLE, uncle!"

He smirked pulling back setting me in his lap so my back was against his torso. Summoning a tray filled with a classic breakfast of pancakes eggs and bacon I smiled picking up the silverware. On the side was a small bottle of sunny d making me smile even brighter. Turning my head I see Al a brush in hand as he was about to brush my hair. Placing a kiss on his cheek he blushed eyes widening before he relaxed placing a hand on the spot I kissed. I laughed turning back to the food as Al was frozen for a second. I took a mouthful of of pancakes as I heard Al speak.

"And what was that for?" He asked.

"A thank you." My muffled voice replied cheeks still stuffed with pancakes.

"What do you need to thank me for?" He ram the brush threw my hair gently making sure not to harm me in any form or fashion.

"Everything you just treat me so nice even though you don't have to." I hummed stuffing another piece of pancake into my mouth.

"I'm only treating a queen the way she deserves to be treated." He sighed snapping his fingers so some hair supplies appeared.

"A queen?" I questioned.

"Why yes you are to wonderful to be called a princess so a queen is more fitting." He replied as he twisted my hair in different ways to style it.

"Aw hun your to sweet I guess that would make you my king." I laughed moving onto the bacon as I finished of the pancakes.

"I guess so darling." He replied placing a kiss on my temple.

"My king." I muttered liking the sound of it.

"My queen." He whispered in return.

//////////////////////

A/n

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting a lot it's just I've been a bit busy. Anyways here is chapter 82 as always stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.