Chapter 9

Recap

Deciding I couldn't move I just pressed up against the body behind me falling back asleep.

Y/n's Pov

I woke up to a warm sensation around me. Getting closer to the pillow I felt it tighten around my waist. My eyes widened as I stared at a red shirt. Slowly looking up I was met with crimson red eyes. Alastor smiled at me gently. I jumped up out of the bed in embarrassment as my face flushed red. I took a step instantly yelling in pain before falling. I waited for more pain to come but it never came. I opened my eyes to see Alastor had caught me from falling. I saw him wince when lifting me up causing me to worry. I looked over his body noticing the bloody bandages covering his shoulder.

"Alastor your bleeding." I yelled frightend.

"It's alright my love just a scratch." He stated.

"That's not just a scratch go sit down on the bed." I demanded.

He nodded sitting on the bed as I walked over grabbing a first aid kit. Pulling out some clean bandages I replaced the old ones.

"Well my love since you helped me I geuss I will help you." He stated.

"My Love what did he mean by that it probably ment nothing he probably says that to everyone." I thought to myself.

Before I new it I felt a warm sensation cover my body as I saw the wounds heal leving only scars behind. Looking down I saw a soft glow coming from alastors hand that was healing me. I stared at him in awe as my shocked face amused him because he started softly laughing.

"What else can you do." I asked egurly.

"Hm, well I can do alot of things love." He replied.

"Can you show me them PWEEASSSEEE." I asked.

"Well how can anyone say no to that face, I guess I can show you a few things." He answered.

I smiled as I watched him in anticipation to do something. I sat for a few seconds before a cold metal feeling wrapped around my waist and laid on my shoulder in a hug like position. Loking over I saw the shadow I had met before.

"That is my shadow. He follows my orders or my desires." He stated glaring at the shadow who just smilled back and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck.

" I can also summon things. Like so." I saw him summon a small rose before handing it to me.

I let out a small laugh looking at the butiful rose happily.

"I can also make portalls and teloport myself and others like so." He stated.

Soon I felt my stomach flip like on a rollar coaster as I opened my eyes I noticed I was now in Alastor's lap and his head rested on my head. My face flushed crimson red before I saw the shadow hugging air causing me to laugh. This made him open his "Eyes" and he looked around for me spotting me I gave a soft wave. He rushed towards me placing his arms around my waist and rubbed his head onto my stomach. I began petting his head and smiled. Alastor continued to show me cool powers he had until I fell asleep in his lap. I felt a warm sensation on my head and heard Al say goodnight my love. He scooted agianst the head rest as I was asleep and he didn't want to disturb me.

Al's Pov

Looking down at Y/n I looked up to see my shadow comfortably laying on her stomach. I let out a growl causing him to look up at me. He growled back pulling Y/n closer and glared at me. I pulled her closer to my chest glaring back. I heard a sigh come from her as she moved causing my shadow and mines glare to break. We looked down at Y/n as she turned in her sleep. Turning on her side she laid her face on my chest. I let out a sigh looking at all the scars on her body gritting my teeth from not having the chance to kill that man.

" He managed to vanish before I could kill him but I still had no idea who he was. I would have to ask Y/n about it later. Also how did he have powers? We will find all this out but right now I should let Y/n rest." I thought to myself.

Summoning a book I began to read as my shadow latched onto Y/n agian. I glared at the shadow but soon decided to ignore him going back to reading my book.

Time skip brought to you by deer boi Al

I felt Y/n start to stir in her sleep before letting out a yawn and raising up. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes she looked around then looked at me. Her face went bright red causing me to chuckle setting down my book I looked at her.

"My love is something a matter your quite red do you have a fever." I teased.

"I um n-no." She stuttered causing me to smirk.

"Are you sure love, here let me just take some precautions." I stated.

"No really I'm fine." She stated.

"Nonsense love." I replied.

Lifting her up I spun her in my lap placing my hand on her head and to my surprise she was warm. My smile tightened in worry as I summoned a thermometer. Running it across her head it showed 100 degrees Fahrenheit (37 degrees Celsius).

"My dear your running a fever." I stated in a concerned voice.

"I-I'm fine Al-" She didn't finish her sentence before sneezing.

"Yes I can clearly see you are totally fine." I replied rolling my eyes. "Now how about I make you some soup?"

"T-That would be nice." She stated quietly.

I nodded lifting her up and laying her on the bed summoning a cold rag placing it on her head. Walking off to make some soup I closed the door to the room but not fully in case she needed me. Smiling I walked down the steps seeing my shadow and a knowing smirk crossed his face.

"Yes my dear friend?" I asked.

"You like her." He stated.

"Why yes I do my good friend it is now only a matter of time before she is mine." I stated smirking.

My shadow nodded before disappearing.

///////////////////////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 9 is done and done. As always stay safe and stay tuned.