Chapter 70

Recap

"Oh no what have I done." I thought as my ears lowered not liking what might happen.

Y/n's pov

I wiped the sweat from my forehead as I stood up sighing. I finished cleaning the living room wiping down the windows and counters. I lifted up the bucket of cleaning supplies making my way towards the kitchen to renew the water. My footsteps tapped threw the quite house. Wait why is it quite? I shrugged off the thought thinking they all went outside without me seeing them. Dumping the old water in the sink  I began refueling it, I sighed closing my eyes for a few seconds.

"Darling can I do something so your not mad?" Al asked sadness lacing his tone.

I let out a hump keeping my eyes closed not even acknowledging his presence. I heard a low growl right next to my ear as a hand shot out turning the water off.

"Darling please answer me." He pleaded quietly.

I still paid no attention to him, he groaned wrapping his arms around me. I slightly melted into his touch before realizing I was supposed to be mad at him. I quickly swatted his hands away as he let out a annoyed sigh. I rolled my eyes but squeaked when he lifted me up onto the counter standing between my legs.

"Darling I don't enjoy being ignored." He growled.

I still paid no mind to him going to hop off the counter but my lips where claimed in a sweet kiss. I melted into the kiss as his hands ran gently along my side, I went to wrap my hands but he pulled away before I could. Wheeling around he rushed out of the room smirking, my eyes widened as I tried to process what just happened. I sat there for a few seconds staring in shock at what he just did, letting out a groan at how easily I gave in I decided I should go find him. Getting off the counter I began my hunt, what I did was wrong I shouldn't have gotten so mad he was only playing. However teasing will not go unnoticed and if that's what he wants to do then two can play that game. I stepped into the dinning room seeing them all sat around the table talking. Walking behind Al I smirked placing my chin in-between his antlers placing a gentle kiss on each. He tensed immediately at the contact and a short grunt came from him, but I pulled away as soon as I heard it.

"Hey Al can I barrow your shadow for a few minutes?" I asked sweetly.

Without even replying I felt cold hands wrap around my waist, looking over my shoulder I was greeted with a familiar electric blue smile.

"Well hello how are you?" I signed to his since he couldn't really talk due to being a shadow.

His eyes crinkled up his smile widening as he released me from his hold so he could sign back.

"I'm good what do you need?" He signed happily.

"I was thinking cuddles after I finished cleaning, maybe a game of chess too." I replied.

He nodded happily grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs so I could finish, as I walked out I heard radio static and a record player scratch making me laugh.

Al's pov

"You said that would work." I groaned as my shadow pulled her away.

"Well I thought it would, it usually works with other people." The group of three yelled.

"Any more ideas?" I asked tilting my head slightly.

My ears flopped slightly to the side as the all nodded.

"New idea!" Alex yelled happily.

"Let's hear it." I groaned knowing it would be a bad idea but he wouldn't give up till we heard his idea.

"What if you dressed up overly cute, she loves cute things and can't ignore them. I mean she still goes to build a bear workshop." He explained.

"And why on earth would I want to look Cute I'm the radio demon not some stuffed animal..." I trailed off as I felt my ears being scratched.

I immediately relaxed leaning my head back closing my eyes content with the feeling. I purred lightly as I felt her hands run though my hair

"Woah what just happened?" Anna asked confused.

"I don't even know but is he fucking purring?" Alex quipped.

"Holy shit whatever is happening to him I want that to happen to me he looks like he's happy." Max replied.

"You think he's on some type of drugs cause if so I want some of that shit." Alex said.

I mentally rolled my eyes but I was slightly confused could they not see Y/n rubbing my ears, I sighed opening my eyes to look at my love. Upon opening my eyes I didn't see my lover my eyebrows furrowed in confusion before I felt soft lips on my nose. I crossed my eyes confused, but my eyes widened when I realized she was giving attention to that damn shadow of mine. I quickly stood up my eye brows furrowing, so she was giving my shadow attention but not me. Oh darling I will get my attention and affection, stomping up the stairs I walked around the upstairs floor opening doors trying to find my love. The small group followed me as I walked around trying to find the two, finally entering the last door to her room I opened it to see my shadow snuggled close to her as she rubbed his ears happily. I let out a low grumble of annoyance closing the door and locking out the small group of her friends. Clearing my throat I stared at her narrowing my eyes, she looked back at me before rolling her eyes. She returned her attention to my shadow making my heart clench I was truly sorry and I was going to try a apologie agian but I knew it probably wouldn't work.

"Darling I'm sorry for this morning I thought you wouldn't mind." I apologized.

"And I told you Al a apology won't get you anywhere." She groaned.

"O-Ok darling... I'm s-sorry." I replied tears starting to fall down my face as my voice cracked.

////////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 70 done and done. This chapter hurt so much to write in all honesty. As always stay safe and stay tuned my water drops.