Chapter 77

Recap

"Well let the party begin, and no killing anyone please." I narrowed my eyes at Al who held his hands up in defeat.

Y/n's pov

Walking over to the door I smiled wildly as I saw the rest of our small group of friends. The group consisted of 2 males 1 female and one more but they went my they/them pronouns. I smiled wildly seeing Dave, willow, Ethan, and Ashton. Dave and willow came as Bonnie and Clyde matching costumes like most years since they where a couple. While Ethan and Ashton did their own thing by matching Ashton was dressed up as Ash from Pokémon while Ethan was dressed up as pikachu.

"Y/n it been so long!" Ashton yelled tackling me to the ground. 

"Yeah I know it has now get of your crushing me." I wheezed trying to breath.

"Sorry!" They yelled hoisting me up while they also stood up.

Ash skipped back over to Ethan wrapping him in a side hug causing Ethan to blush.

"What's up y/n?" Ethan asked.

"Nothing much but I see you finally had enough balls to ask out ash." I smirked making him blush.

"I um y-yeah." He muttered.

I only rolled my eyes turning to willow who stood next to me with a wide smile. I opened my arms and she rushed over to me hugging me tightly.

"I'm quite surprised you didn't do your usual falling angle look." She whispered to me.

Willow was the only one in our group that knew about me being a fallen angle and about my true side to my father. She accidentally walked in when he was whipping me with a leather whip. I shivered slightly before laughing and pulling back from the hug.

"Well it wasn't my choice." I laughed.

"Damn I don't care you look hot as hell whoever picked this out really knows their stuff." She smirked looking over my outfit.

Al's pov

I watched as Y/n socialized with the group that had just entered the house. I caught a few names like Ethan who I suggested was in this yellow and black costume, Ashton who just had a blue jacket and cap they were also carrying a red and white ball thing that would open. I also caught some one named willow who was clearly dressed as Bonnie from my time. I also noticed a male but I didn't know who it was and he was dressed up as Clyde. I smiled wildly remembering the partners and crime it was a shame they died so young. Walking over to my lover I saw her look at the man glaring at him this made me stop confused by what had happened to make her so mad at him.

"Dave." Y/n grumbled.

"Y/n." He returned with the same hatred.

"Alright you two get it out." Willow sighed in annoyance.

I turned to Alex who had smile on his face before he began chanting Y/n's name. Soon enough Anna and max joined in however the other group began chanting Dave. Both Dave and Y/n balled shook hands before stepping back a bit.

"Best out of three?" Dave growled.

"Best out of three." My love repeated as conformation.