Chapter 21

A/n

SMUT!!! I repeat Smut, lemon, NSFW, or whatever you want to call it I in this chapter I will put *** for warning and safe.

Recap

I let out a soft growl as she continued to press kisses to my antlers and rubbed the bases of my ears.

Y/n's pov

I enjoyed the reactions I got out of touching his antlers so I pressed soft kisses being sure to be overly gentle. His hands rubbed my thighs as he growled, Leaning down I pressed a kiss to his lips and he kissed back hungry. Deepening the kiss I tugged on his hair by his neck making him growl, he pulled away his eyes half lidded.

"Love you are making me want to take you right on this couch, do you actually want this?" He asked

"Yes now shut the hell up." I stated pulling him into a kiss.

***

He slid his tongue across my lip and I opened my mouth allowing him access. He explored every part of my mouth letting out a grunt as I moved my hips against the now present tent in his pants. I smirked against the kiss moving my hips back and forth as the tent grew and he ground. He broke the kiss trailing down my jaw down to my neck. I let out soft moans as he gave soft nibbles to my neck until he hit a certain spot making me tilt my head back and let out a loud moan. I felt Al smile against my neck before sucking on the spot making me moan loudly. He began to grow rougher with his kisses as he began lifting up my shirt signaling he wanted it off. I raised my arms allowing him to remove my shirt, he lifted the shirt off me throwing it to god knows where as he stared at my body. Scars covered my body mostly burn marks as he stared at me I thought he had grown disgusted so I tried covering my body only for him to pin my hands above my head.

"Love why did you try that foolish move?" He asked a soft smile gracing his lips.

"I thought you where disgusted by them." I replied looking away from him.

"Shall we move this towards the bedroom? seems like I need to teach you how to love every part of that damn body.~" He whispered into my ear.

"Yes please." I answered blushing madly.

Al lifted me over his shoulder walking to my room and tossing me lightly onto the bed crawling over top of me taking off his monocle and placing it on the night stand.

"Alright love last chance do you really want this?" He asked agian.

"Yes Al." I breathed out a heat filled my lower region making me cross my legs and whine.

"Someone's excited aren't they." Al said undoing his tie and shirt throwing them to the ground.

Al was quick to press soft kisses to my stomach making me gasp in pleasure. He moved around so fluidly it was like every place he kissed was marked before, that's when I realized he was kissing my scars. As he continued I let out loud moans of pleasure, I wrapped my arm around him trying to pull him closer to me as I moaned loving his touch. Going to unclasp my braw he struggled finally getting annoyed he let out a growl and I laughed sitting up and undoing my bra. As soon as it hit the floor I was pinned to the bed as he attacked my chest like a hungry animal.

"A-AL!" I moaned out.

"God I love it when you moan my name." He replied to my moans.

I gripped his hair as he trailed kiss down my body to the hem of my pants. he took his finger trailing it on the hem of my pants making me groan at his teasing.

"Damn it Al" I cursed.

"What's wrong love I need to know?" He asked.'

"Quite teasing you jerk." I growled.

He hummed in response quickly taking off my pants tossing them to the void of clothes. I gasped at the cold room air hitting my thighs making him laugh. He brought his hand towards my thigh rubbing small circles on my thigh electricity shot threw my woman hood making me whine and try causing some type of friction. Al's hand ran small circles on my woman hood making the pain worst as I let out impatient whines. He took his hand away as I chased after the feeling letting out another whine.

"Now good girls get rewards for being patient however you aren't being very patient so I geuss you need a punishment." He purred into my ear.

"Well it's hard to be patient when your a fucking tease daddy~" I said in a seductive tone.

I heard a predatorily growl come from him as a soft red glow came for his eyes. He tore off his pants and my underware tossing them to the ground I felt his fingers go up and down my clit making me moan but I knew he was holding back.

"Your holding b-back." I said my tone breathy.

"Well I don't want to lose control it's not very gentleman of me." He explained.

"You listen here mr you will not hold back you got that or am I going to have to take control." I seethed.

I saw him shake him head as he stuck a finger into my body causing me to moan in pleasure. Al began moving his fingers in and out of my body as his other hand roamed my body making my back arch. I let out cry's of pleasure when he hit my G-spot he only went faster causing a knot in my stomach to tighten and tighten. I felt the rope feel like it was about to snap and Al seemed to notice because he immediately stopped. I whined at him denying my release until his boxers where thrown to the ground and his cock sprang up. I gasped at the size and wondered if it was even going to fit, AL seemed to notice my worry and caressed my cheek.

"It's alright dear your safe with me." He soothed.

I relaxed and soon felt the tip of his cock against my womanhood he ran it back and forth coating it with my juices. I let out pants as I knew a blush was covering my face.

"Ready?" Al asked.

I nodded and he pushed into me and I let out a whine. AL caressed my face pressing soft kisses to my face as we got used to each other. wrapping my arms I nodded signaling to him I was fine. Al made slow thrusts and began picking up the pace and a knot formed into my gut. Al continued to feel my body and kiss me as he did this making me realize how good he was at multitasking. Pressing kisses to his neck I began sucking on his neck making sure it left a hickey so everyone knew he belonged to me and me alone. The sound of the bed creaking and moans filled the room as I felt the knot tighten.

"F-Faster daddy!" I moaned.

I saw his ear twitch at me saying daddy I reached up pinching the base making him let out a moan. I smiled as I rubbed his ears before I felt my climax nearing.

"A-Al I'm c-close" I moaned my toe curling.

"I am too love." He huffed out.

I let out a loud moan as I rode out my climax, Al thrusted into me a few times before pulling out and realizing his cum onto my stomach. we laid there a few minutes before Al got a towel cleaning me up. I laid there exhausted as Al crawled into bed pulling the blankets over us.

***

"I love you Al." I stated cuddling towards Al.

"I love you too Y/n." He replied pulling me close or bare bodies against each other.

///////////////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 21 is done and now you have smut. As always stay safe and stay tuned.