Chapter 38

Recap

Smiling I rubbed the base of his antlers when his hand came up to scratch his antlers but they just popped off.

Y/n's pov

My eyes widened at the antlers that where now in his hands as I began trying to hold in my laughter. Al's eyes where wide his pupils dilated as he stared at the antlers. He looked up at me his smile wobbly as his face went crimson red. He chuckled nervously as he looked between me and his antlers.

"Al! I thought you where joking when you said they came off." I chuckled out.

"Well dear I wasn't." He laughed back.

"So do they like grow back?" I asked as I moved his hair around to see if there was any bits of the antlers left.

"They will in about a week but...that's when velvet and my heat begin." He muttered the last part but I still heard it.

My face exploded in color at hearing that and I looked away. Al chuckled placing a kiss on my cheek before nuzzling his head into my neck.

"Wait what will you do about your antlers when you go back to hell?" I asked.

"I'll just use a illusion spell that causes me to look normal." He cooed into my ear.

"Oh can I see?" I pleaded happily.

"Of course my dear." He exclaimed.

Snapping his fingers his antlers immediately appeared on his head going to touch them my hand only fazed threw it. Gasping I pulled back soon the antlers disappeared leaving me with a laughing Alastor.

"Sorry but there only a illusion." He replied.

"Wait then won't people notice their hand going threw them?" I quipped tilting my head.

"My doe you are the only one I will ever allow to touch me unless I initiate it myself." He exclaimed.

I hummed nodding my head before picking up the two antlers. Smiling wide I placed them on my head and pretended to be Al.

"Welcome sinners to the alastor show!" I exclaimed in a static like voice.

" that was lovely dear when you get to hell you really must company on one of my rampages." He exclaimed before a look of realization crossed his face, " oh dear I almost forgot I got you a gift nothing special I just remembered you wanted it." He exclaimed snapping his fingers.

Handing me a rectangular box with red wrapping paper on it. The box had a card on it written in elegant cursive.

My Darling love,

Looking back to the beginning, loving you is one thing I have done right all my life. No matter what happens, my adoration for you is constant. Thank you for being the brightest star in my life. I love you forever.

Love Alastor.

"Aw Al thank you." I hummed wrapping my arms around him giving him a hug.

"My dear I will always love you no matter the cost." He purred pressing a kiss to my lips.

Pulling apart I began gently taking off the prestige wrapping paper. Setting that to the side I opened the box to see a coat. My eyes widened as I pulled out the coat it was a dark F/c and had brighter F/c pinstripes. It looked almost  identical to Al's but it wasn't torn at the bottom or the same color but everything else was the same. Smiling wide I wrapped my arms around Al pressing soft kisses on his face making him laugh.

"I'll take it you like the gift?" He asked as I stopped my attack of kisses.

"LIKE IT! I love it!" I cheered happily.

Al chuckled as I quickly stood up grabbing the coat gently so I didn't rip it. running up stairs I shifted threw my clothes looking for the correct outfit to where with it. I ended up going with a black button up under shirt (If your favorite color is black then go with your second favorite color) with some black trousers. Smiling wide I did a spin in the mirror happily as the coat moved around my body. leveling the coat back down I summoned my staff to top off the look I grabbed a F/c tie. satisfied with my look I skipped down stairs happily before standing Infront of a aw struck Alastor.

"Do you like the look?" I asked happily.

"You look beautiful doe almost as good as me." He exclaimed in a playful tone.

"Haha I look better than you." I cheered in a playful tone back.

"Darling I believe you are highly mistaken." He growled playfully leaning forwards as if challenging me.

"No good sir you are a 10 while I am a 100." I playfully purred leaning on my staff waving my hand around to show off my body.

His face flushed as his eyes trailed over my body, I chuckled walking forwards causing him to blush more. standing on my tip toes I gently rubbed his ear making him pant. I smirked leaning close to his ear letting out a breath which caused him to shiver under my touch. I noticed a ever so slight tent forming in his pants as I teased him.

"I win hun~" I purred pulling away quickly laughing as I walked off.

Before entering the kitchen I looked over to see Al drooling slightly as a blush covered his face. He looked up to lock eyes with me as I winked and blew a kiss. He quickly whipped up the drool walking towards me letting out a low predatory growl. Smiling wide I walked into the kitchen and began cooking as dinner as usual. The horny deer boi walked into the room grabbing my waist making me gasp as he bit and sucked my neck. I let out a gasp before smacking him with the spatula he immediately stopped looking at me confused.

"What's wrong my love?" He asked innocently.

"Not in the kitchen when I'm cooking." I scolded.

"But that's not a know that we can't continue later~" He growled seductively.

"Fine later but let me cook and eat in peace." I groaned pulling my attention back to the food.

His arms wrapped around my waist as he laid his head on my shoulder humming softly. His voice was lovely so there was no need for the record player. He swayed slightly as I cooked causing me to lean into his touch. He wasn't annoying me or distracting me so I had no objection to his actions. It was just him and me peacefully swaying as he hummed, I wish it could stay like this.

////////////////////

A/n

Chapter 38 finished, next chapter will have smut so I'm going to go ahead and give you a fore warning. Also 1k reads holy crap guys you all are awesome. I will be posting more often so I'll try to get two chapters in a day as always stay safe and stay tuned.